loved hearing those lines from rudra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved when rudra told gauri  "tumhe mere kamre me aane ke liye kisi se poochne ki zaroorat nahi hai tumhi to ho jo mujhe itni achchi tarah samajhti ho"πŸ˜ƒi also liked when he said to himself  "jitna saaf dil hai iska utna hi saaf iska  naam hai GAURI"πŸ€—i felt so soothing hearing these lines from the mouth of rudra for gauri that they are still running in my ears😍it completely reminded me of old  rudra when he & gauri were friendsπŸ˜‰Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
I also loved when Rudra told Gauri hamare bich me pichale janm ka koi rishtha hai
Originally posted by jakr

I also loved when Rudra told Gauri hamare bich me pichale janm ka koi rishtha hai

This shows he's defenately connected to this stranger named Gauri.
Loved all these lines too... 😊
it is obvious that its been jus 3 days dat Rudra is out of coma so we cant expect him to fall head over heals in love wid G so soon... but these lil interactions between them are jus enhancing the beauty of their relationship... it proves that R is definitely very fond of G though he doesnt knw her... it'll take time but Rudra will definitely understand the strange connection between him and G
yesterday...the scene btw R-G is cute...Shrimathi Guari Jataadhaari...1 more name added by rudr..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cintu

yesterday...the scene btw R-G is cute...Shrimathi Guari Jataadhaari...1 more name added by rudr..πŸ˜†

Yep, it reminds me their friendship days when he used to call her by different names!!! Rudr is sooo funny !