India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Only 15 minutes

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
The Bedi family was in such a hurry to marry off Karamveer and Pam and they were not bothered to give more time. They could have indefinitely postponed the marriage until all their doubts were cleared.Even if Dimpy pretends to cut off the ties in a huff, they should have stood  firm. 

Marriage is a lifetime risk and the bedis were so impatient as though Karamveer will never get another girl. They were behaving like bride's parents. 

And there was a mountain of proof presented by their own daughter.

They are no better than Gandhi family.

I feel sorry for Mona and Anukalp.

Edited by rightnow - 05 May 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87Juna04nycsweetie

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
agree...in real also there ar such kind of ppl...who even dont give time to decide...
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I agree. I mentioned this in another post as well

Who are we ro point fingers at the Gandhi's, whne the Bedi's, Mona's own flesh and blood didn't believe her. When they themselves didn't trust her

Compared to some of the things Vimmy and Satnaam said to Mona, their own daughter, Ambaji as a MIL is an angel

Yuks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index