rudra gave me shock of my life

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
rudra gave me the shock of my life by announcing the date of his so called marriage with pihu to be 5th june 2011😲that means we will have to bear all the pain by seing rudra going lattoo over pihu & tolerate their unrealistic lovestory for one full month to come as complete 30 days are left😭why the hell they are stretching this stupid track till one full month❓ whats the use of stretching it for so long when the viewers are not liking it at all❓😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They wont show it or strech it for one month I think  But I think during this period Rudra will start remembering things I think.
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I nearly fainted too, Mona! When he said 5th June, and I was thinking, gosh, we have another one whole month of crapness? 🤢
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

They wont show it or strech it for one month I think  But I think during this period Rudra will start remembering things I think.

R will may be remember few things, but everything will remain fuzzy. But I am sure during this period, he'll get closer to G and will feel connected to her as it happened in the latest episodes.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They can just show this development of friendship and unknown connection realisation fo Rudra beautifully