India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Where I belong... (Page 3)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
The main part neither of you are answering the question...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by bee5

Wafah,
  A good one!
  All through while I was reading it, I was thinking if the 'I' was Guddu or Runjhun .. but to me, it looked like it could apply equally to both. 
  Only thing is, we haven't reached is the embrace part in the story.

"I can't tell if you'll push me away

Or just embrace me softly"

I am saying that only from what the characters have said in their dialogues or monologues .. who knows (atleast I don't know) what is in their hearts.

Did anyone notice the close of eyes and slight shake of head  in Guddu when Runjhun goes to get the sheets from the wardrobe for her to sleep? 

Yeah there is no embracing yet...but I was thinking along the lines of acceptance...rather than the physical embrace which also hasn't been shown yet...but yeah I noticed Guddu's expressions too. Both his and Runjhun's expressions weren't over done but just simple subtle gestures that if you didn't look carefully they were easy to miss...

Yup! That's right, Wafah.

p.s: I had been writing to write this reply for a long time and I-F wasn't letting me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I think IF can't handle the back and forth between you and Gardes...the five second banters...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Beautiful!  ClapClap

So now I know what you were up to when we did not hear from you much all evening...

I was wondering that too LOLLOL

It's sad how many times I had been stopped from posting because I posted too many posts in the IF time limit so I know what bee is talking about. LOL

The main part neither of you are answering the question...

Did you notice that too Wafah? LOL

So I thought that head shake just personified his entire attitude the whole scene - he shook his head thinking "ok... that didn't work."  He tried his hardest to instigate her and it didn't work.  The only reason he came to sit on the bed, I think, was because she didn't react to him saying he would drink everyday and she just told him that he could do what he wanted.  When she got the sheets, he closed his eyes and was like damn that failed too. LOL

The thing I thought was really telling when he says to Runjhun "oh you must have gotten used to sleeping here." Thought that was code for you have gotten used this place.  Runjhun responds with "No I have not gotten used to it."  As in, no I have not gotten used to this place in your life.  And they share a long look before she goes to get the sheets.

Epic fail, Guddu, Epic fail.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

So I thought that head shake just personified his entire attitude the whole scene - he shook his head thinking "ok... that didn't work."  He tried his hardest to instigate her and it didn't work.  The only reason he came to sit on the bed, I think, was because she didn't react to him saying he would drink everyday and she just told him that he could do what he wanted.  When she got the sheets, he closed his eyes and was like damn that failed too. LOL

The thing I thought was really telling when he says to Runjhun "oh you must have gotten used to sleeping here." Thought that was code for you have gotten used this place.  Runjhun responds with "No I have not gotten used to it."  As in, no I have not gotten used to this place in your life.  And they share a long look before she goes to get the sheets.

LOL Rani...Yes I did notice...in the end neither of them ended up answering what they thought the look stood for.  Masternis of Evasion I tell you...Maybe we should just sit in the sidelines, watch and learn. Like watching a tennis match...the head moves side to side...or as LoveGuddu said it a ping pong match.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_Diarani2007OmaRamdassInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ Wafah...Very beautiful...I love it when your head is a mess...Something wonderful always comes out...

So Thumbs Up for the muddlehead...

LoveGuddu...when the head is a mess the logical side isn't working...unfortunately my head prefers the messy side to the organized logic...which isn't conducive to productivity in real life. Thanks for liking the messiness...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_Dia

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rani2007

LOL Rani...Yes I did notice...in the end neither of them ended up answering what they thought the look stood for.  Masternis of Evasion I tell you...Maybe we should just sit in the sidelines, watch and learn. Like watching a tennis match...the head moves side to side...or as LoveGuddu said it a ping pong match.

Excuse me ladies, I have to say something for both of us (Bee, I am fighting this battle for you too).  We DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT shy away from ANYTHING!  I am a born Aries and jumping in the fray is what I do best!  No sidelines for either of us, thanks.  That is for the feebles of the world!  I just did NOT catch the look so I obviously could not answer.  If I tried looking for it late at night, my husband would question, er, my talking in my sleep (Embarrassed).  So there!!!!!  LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by gardes - 06 May 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGudduEtna_Dia

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Excuse me ladies, I have to say something for both of us (Bee, I am fighting this battle for you too).  We DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT shy away from ANYTHING!  I am a born Aries and jumping in the fray is what I do best!  No sidelines for either of us, thanks.  That is for the feebles of the world!  I just did NOT catch the look so I obviously could not answer.  If I tried looking for it late at night, my husband would question, er, my talking in my sleep (Embarrassed).  So there!!!!!  LOL

LOLLOL No definitely no sidelines for you or Bee...it just felt like in the tennis match you guys forgot there was a ball in the middle to begin with...

Can't speak for Rani but I love watching from the sidelines...more time for observation...as for the question being unanswered we'll just leave it that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGudduEtna_Diagardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index