Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bee5

Wafah,

A good one!
  All through while I was reading it, I was thinking if the 'I' was Guddu or Runjhun .. but to me, it looked like it could apply equally to both. 
  Only thing is, we haven't reached is the embrace part in the story.

"I can't tell if you'll push me away

Or just embrace me softly"

I am saying that only from what the characters have said in their dialogues or monologues .. who knows (atleast I don't know) what is in their hearts.

Did anyone notice the close of eyes and slight shake of head  in Guddu when Runjhun goes to get the sheets from the wardrobe for her to sleep? 

Yeah there is no embracing yet...but I was thinking along the lines of acceptance...rather than the physical embrace which also hasn't been shown yet...but yeah I noticed Guddu's expressions too. Both his and Runjhun's expressions weren't over done but just simple subtle gestures that if you didn't look carefully they were easy to miss...
Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

LG, Bee, so what did Guddu's reaction mean?  Expectation?  Frustration?  Disappointment?

Gardes...more like this isn't working...a mixture of all three...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LG, Bee, so what did Guddu's reaction mean?  Expectation?  Frustration?  Disappointment?
[/QUOTE

Hey Gardes, c'mon I asked 1st .. u tell .. 
then I will tell .. or probably not tell .. let that be.😉

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Bee, I had missed it and you noticed, so you should have an answer.  I am clueless, hence asking!

bee5 thumbnail

Okay okay ... 
This one again I was only 50% sure that it cud be what u wrote and not something to trick me into 
I don't know why I am repeatedly doing this to you - thinking more abt the wrong 50%. S.O.R.R.Y! 

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Darn, Bee.  What is so tricky about it?  😕😲

Wafah thumbnail
The main part neither of you are answering the question...
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

Yeah there is no embracing yet...but I was thinking along the lines of acceptance...rather than the physical embrace which also hasn't been shown yet...but yeah I noticed Guddu's expressions too. Both his and Runjhun's expressions weren't over done but just simple subtle gestures that if you didn't look carefully they were easy to miss...

Yup! That's right, Wafah.

p.s: I had been writing to write this reply for a long time and I-F wasn't letting me.
Wafah thumbnail
I think IF can't handle the back and forth between you and Gardes...the five second banters...LOL
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful!  👏👏

So now I know what you were up to when we did not hear from you much all evening...

I was wondering that too 😆😆

It's sad how many times I had been stopped from posting because I posted too many posts in the IF time limit so I know what bee is talking about. 😆

[quote=Wafah]
The main part neither of you are answering the question...

Did you notice that too Wafah? 😆

So I thought that head shake just personified his entire attitude the whole scene - he shook his head thinking "ok... that didn't work."  He tried his hardest to instigate her and it didn't work.  The only reason he came to sit on the bed, I think, was because she didn't react to him saying he would drink everyday and she just told him that he could do what he wanted.  When she got the sheets, he closed his eyes and was like damn that failed too. 😆

The thing I thought was really telling when he says to Runjhun "oh you must have gotten used to sleeping here." Thought that was code for you have gotten used this place.  Runjhun responds with "No I have not gotten used to it."  As in, no I have not gotten used to this place in your life.  And they share a long look before she goes to get the sheets.

Epic fail, Guddu, Epic fail.