Cute,Cute & Cute- incomplete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, Folks !
how-do-you-do.

People I'm back. I was away for a week & couldn't catch up with any epi but today i didn't sleep, was viewing all the episodes, its a tough task Plus u know my short memory, i forgot some scenes which happened πŸ˜• i don't know how could i do that !

Well I'm back I watched till 15th epi & was continuing 16 epi

So it wall all where Navya gets ready to help Anant with his projects. Harry was right with those actions of Navya (Pehle ghabrayegi ...) ! Anant have got his fist indication of Navya's attractions towards him

So here comes 16th epi

Navya was desperately waiting for His call πŸ€“ where as anant always forget anything regarding navya, i mean for the first time when she asked him for pretext to speak in front of Ranbir-Appy& Ritz  to cover up sonia's reason πŸ₯± nevermind ! This time he again forgot to call her 😑 but finally he goes in flashback & remembers wot he actually promised & ends up calling her FINALLY !
& here comes a very cute scene. Firstly navya was waiting for his call as if a jerry waiting to grab his cheese 🀣 & the when she rush to attend the call so cutely hii ...1 mint 🀣 haaan & she goes in her dreamland 🀣while brushing ...! OMGEE !! that was soo cute yaar & second thing were they goo SILENT 😲& third thing is where she want to help him in anyway but still keep her on safe side as its his wish to have navya's company ..not her! she keep saying Nah ! kabhi bhi & suddenly Tum kab free ho ? πŸ˜†So so cute. I bery much like the scene, was something new & intresting & cute for me & I can say i was no wrong choosing to watch this show 😍& Shaheer's dealy looks! not less than a part of moon ! she was shimmering standing by the side of widow & speaking to navya  😍😍 Loved the way navya cathes Appy's hand & drag's her when she see anant in college next morning πŸ˜† & there comes a cute ranbir & ritz scene 😍 Darpook Annat & Dabbu Navya-ritz*ranbir ..names are soo cute darpook & dabbu 😍 AND AND AND!!!!!!! Anant copying sir Wokeyy !🀣 that was deadly cute, the way he was luking at navy's reaction after his funny action & suddenly keeps quiteπŸ˜†the way both smiled at each other !

Loved the gang teasing then :) & the cute scene in canteen !  we were waiting for this scene since 2 weeks & here it comes

He was snapping her pics 😲 besharam larka ? he was called darpook na 😲 a mute sorry 😍 He is so NAUGHTY !😲 I knew sweet simple & caring anant ! I came to see his naughty side here 😲 AHHH ! my poor boy is tried of those classes & For the first time he secretly watching gazing at navya πŸ˜† EWWW ! he licked the butter which was on his nose 🀣something new again ..copied scene but modified πŸ€” OMGEE  so naughty he again clicked a pic 😍 & holding his ears 😍& navya was so cutely angry at him ! cute expressions ! TING TONG πŸ€ͺ A FIGHTT TOO ! 😲

17th epi

Offooo ! this Rama, she is so annoying 😈 dare u irritate me, lady ! she was so concerned anyhow wanted to know the truth did she say chat meeting & phat wedding ? ermm ? did that rhyme 😳  eww shagun the penny pincher ..she more annoying than her sis ! I'm awe-struck at her πŸ€“ Rama madam (reminded me of my physics teacher) she was teaching pronunciation of blouse. ah-haaa!!! solu-shion 🀣

Back to back confo scene of annat -ranbir &  ritz-navya

Pagal, bacha, adiyal, teacher 🀣🀣 & suddenly her pics pop-up on lappy screen ..awwiee he has fallen for her 😍 bilkul pagal  larki hai woh - did he ?😈

Friendly bro-sis Pair !  liked it, hiting each other at the door way 😍Nimishaa tere kaaranme 🀬

OMGEE ! Poor Ranbir & ritz fighting for navya& anant & they were so friendly teaching & learning πŸ˜†

Navya was a little over reacting.. u know kind of teachergiri ? do u agree ?πŸ€”

Oh my god ! that wokeyyy sir entered the class ! did he forget, English he learnt ?πŸ˜†

will edit soon