Navya

Cute,Cute & Cute- incomplete

Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hello, Folks !
how-do-you-do.

People I'm back. I was away for a week & couldn't catch up with any epi but today i didn't sleep, was viewing all the episodes, its a tough task Approve Plus u know my short memory, i forgot some scenes which happened Confused i don't know how could i do that !

Well I'm back I watched till 15th epi & was continuing 16 epi

So it wall all where Navya gets ready to help Anant with his projects. Harry was right with those actions of Navya (Pehle ghabrayegi ...) ! Anant have got his fist indication of Navya's attractions towards him

So here comes 16th epi

Navya was desperately waiting for His call Geek where as anant always forget anything regarding navya, i mean for the first time when she asked him for pretext to speak in front of Ranbir-Appy& Ritz  to cover up sonia's reason Sleepy nevermind ! This time he again forgot to call her Angry but finally he goes in flashback & remembers wot he actually promised & ends up calling her FINALLY !
& here comes a very cute scene. Firstly navya was waiting for his call as if a jerry waiting to grab his cheese ROFL & the when she rush to attend the call so cutely hii ...1 mint ROFL haaan & she goes in her dreamland ROFLwhile brushing ...! OMGEE !! that was soo cute yaar & second thing were they goo SILENT Shocked& third thing is where she want to help him in anyway but still keep her on safe side as its his wish to have navya's company ..not her! she keep saying Nah ! kabhi bhi & suddenly Tum kab free ho ? LOLSo so cute. I bery much like the scene, was something new & intresting & cute for me & I can say i was no wrong choosing to watch this show Day Dreaming& Shaheer's dealy looks! not less than a part of moon ! she was shimmering standing by the side of widow & speaking to navya  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Loved the way navya cathes Appy's hand & drag's her when she see anant in college next morning LOL & there comes a cute ranbir & ritz scene Day Dreaming Darpook Annat & Dabbu Navya-ritz*ranbir ..names are soo cute darpook & dabbu Day Dreaming AND AND AND!!!!!!! Anant copying sir Wokeyy !ROFL that was deadly cute, the way he was luking at navy's reaction after his funny action & suddenly keeps quiteLOLthe way both smiled at each other !

Loved the gang teasing then :) & the cute scene in canteen !  we were waiting for this scene since 2 weeks & here it comes

He was snapping her pics Shocked besharam larka ? he was called darpook na Shocked a mute sorry Day Dreaming He is so NAUGHTY !Shocked I knew sweet simple & caring anant ! I came to see his naughty side here Shocked AHHH ! my poor boy is tried of those classes & For the first time he secretly watching gazing at navya LOL EWWW ! he licked the butter which was on his nose ROFLsomething new again ..copied scene but modified Ermm OMGEE  so naughty he again clicked a pic Day Dreaming & holding his ears Day Dreaming& navya was so cutely angry at him ! cute expressions ! TING TONG Silly A FIGHTT TOO ! Shocked

17th epi

Offooo ! this Rama, she is so annoying Evil Smile dare u irritate me, lady ! she was so concerned anyhow wanted to know the truth Wacko did she say chat meeting & phat wedding ? ermm ? did that rhyme Stern Smile  eww shagun the penny pincher ..she more annoying than her sis ! I'm awe-struck at her Geek Rama madam (reminded me of my physics teacher) she was teaching pronunciation of blouse. ah-haaa!!! solu-shion ROFL

Back to back confo scene of annat -ranbir &  ritz-navya

Pagal, bacha, adiyal, teacher ROFLROFL & suddenly her pics pop-up on lappy screen ..awwiee he has fallen for her Day Dreaming bilkul pagal  larki hai woh - did he ?Evil Smile

Friendly bro-sis Pair !  liked it, hiting each other at the door way Day DreamingNimishaa tere kaaranme Censored

OMGEE ! Poor Ranbir & ritz fighting for navya& anant & they were so friendly teaching & learning LOL

Navya was a little over reacting.. u know kind of teachergiri ? do u agree ?Ermm

Oh my god ! that wokeyyy sir entered the class ! did he forget, English he learnt ?LOL

will edit soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreeparvathyanyaloversamruthakupkakes-Divya.S-.Juhi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index