Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My Verdict on RaJi romantic song...

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘ I must say very good...the romance was there, the intensity that should be in a lover's eyes was there in Jigar's eyes, the blushing face of Rashi was bang on. They didn't look awkward RUNNING in the snow...They had good timing on expressions and lyrics. It was much more natural then GoHem. Overall a great performance. However the only thing that they could have made better was gave us more to watch, there was just way to much running, most of the song was wasted on running after each other. Which was nice, but I wish there was something more to watch. I also liked the grass location, wish they took more of that into the song. And since it was a dream, Jigar's dream to be exact, well he loves his wife, then y not put some more intense moments, in stead of just teasing. Maybe some lip singing and hid and seek, touch feely stuff...which makes us viewers feel all warm and fuzzy...lol...My verdict Much better then GoHem...Raji left them wayyy behind...9 out of 10

P.S this is a very special song for me and my hubby...so that was a cherry on top regardless...😳
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally in agreement here...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I wish that favourite song of  mine was picturised on Gohem. Yes ,there's chemistry btwn Jigar & Rashi unlike Gohem.  The pictures were mindblowing & Rashi looked gorgeous in that yellow saree.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was waiting for ur verdict taral on raji...to me, rashi and jigar have this youthful vibe and zing that just adds to their chemistry...not to forget, that yellow saree (gelled well with the song...suraj hua madham )and jigar's cutie-cutie smiles ( believe me, i'm slowly falling for jigar these days, more than ahem)...they were no where near srk and kajol...but somehow they managed to capture our attention...if only rashi's character had been positive and had there been more rashi-jigar scenes, i'm dead sure jigar and rashi would have surged ahead of ahem and gopi...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I felt so as well, Jigar's face had that enamoured look and Rashi wiped the irritated spoilt brat look off, she was calm and accepted the hubby's attentions...lol, dream sequence.

Back to GoHam because even in there dream sequence when they were actually trying to show love for each other, it wasn't working perhaps the best thing is to separate them and Gopi would look better with someone with less muscles/smaller hands and not as tall etc...Elesh keeps coming into my mind...I think they would have made a good couple, he used to have the intense and passionate look to down to a T. Some have wished that Kokila would just give up on Aham and live him to work and marry in his own good time someone of his own choice and accept Gopi as her daughter and find someone like Elesh to marry her off to, I could accept that.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Rashi was looking hot.. Too hot! And Raji chemistry was oozing.. Raja would have looked betterπŸ˜†
taral83 thumbnail
they indeed had romance...the only downfall was the lack of editing and repetition. Rashi's yellow sari was perfect for the atmosphere they were trying to create. Rule of thumb...solid one color sari always looks better then multicolor mess. In RaJi's song, the actors did their part, but the editing and director failed on their part. Which is y they got a 9 and not a 10. And p.s. NO one will every come close to SRK and Kajol...never...they are the hottest pair in media...And I really wasn't looking for that type of love or lust in Raji, but just something playful, with hints of intense love moments and blushing. Which for girls at least, take us to a whole new romantic world. Only if GoHem can create some magic like that...sighhh Maybe this hug might flick the fire in them...
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i could not agree more. Raji were picture perfect in the song. Loved it
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hmm, yes the sequence was much much better than GoHem. But I have 2 complaints.

1- The song was way too short, just a tad better than blink-n-u-miss-it.
2- Rashi looked tired in her close-ups. Even in the other scenes, whenever the camera focussed on her, she was looking washed out.

I have an explanation for the too much running in the song. Rashi is always running away from Jigar while he's always after her πŸ˜† Since it was Jigar's dream, Rashi should've been running after him 🀣
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamzanuha

Hmm, yes the sequence was much much better than GoHem. But I have 2 complaints.

1- The song was way too short, just a tad better than blink-n-u-miss-it.
2- Rashi looked tired in her close-ups. Even in the other scenes, whenever the camera focussed on her, she was looking washed out.

I have an explanation for the too much running in the song. Rashi is always running away from Jigar while he's always after her πŸ˜† Since it was Jigar's dream, Rashi should've been running after him 🀣

🀣 very true...even in his dream he is running after her...hey Jigar...in a dream you dream about what you want not what you have in reality...lol...

But i agree. The song was to short and kept going from snow to grass. Rashi looked really bad in her close up shot...it actually didn't even have the right angle...it was just her looking into a camera from up top...well its over and done now