Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

words are sharper than swords... silence??? (Page 3)

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Devika,very beautiful post.you have described Dev's feelings  very aptly. Felt very sad for both Dev & Radhika.Dev's inner turmoil to be with his family & the lover in him to support Radhika was portrayed very well. Though Dev said that he hates Radhika at the spur of the moment ,but his heart will never allow him to do that. She was the only one whom he could show his feelings. And Radhika's inner strenght & her Kanha will help Dev to be courageous & help him to stand by Radhika & accept her wholeheartedly as his wife in front of everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradhika5Devika.ashna26Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika,

Wonderful post, you have expressed the feelings portrayed by Dev.  He is unable to choose the truth that is in front of him.  He is torn between duty and love.  this is his battle and the more he sees Radhika in pain, he will realise her unconditional love for him and will learn to reciprocate the same.

I want to spare a thought for Radhika.  A newly married bride who had no intentions to hurt anybody but stand for the very truth of her life which is her marriage to KK at an young age was made to stand at the threshold of the house.  Her gruhapravesh was stopped.  She was made to think that she has brought bad-luck and ill fate to the house where she is stepping.  Radhika being an orphan is entitled to her share of love and affection.  By her sheer devotion she has built her inner strength to face the situation that she is in today.  My eyes swell intears as I spare this thought to Radhika.

Both of them are suffering in their own way----one living the truth and the other reluctance to accept the truth.  Absolutely touching to feel the power of truth for love.

Thank you Radha..
and i think the highlighted part is going to be the proceeding of this drama. He already heard it thru Padma's words , but she was looking at him, without having a shock in her face, she was confident when she said 'yes  I am suhagan' and she said that looking into his eyes.  and none of the others (let it be mohini, padma or anyone) words are going to reach her, but it will surely hurt Dev's mind, and he will realize her love.
For him, that 12 yrs  have no value as he didn't live in that, and he got connected to her when he met her at that college funtion. He needs to feel it. 

but for her she lived in that 12 yrs and that is her strength

, so I am sure, now Dev will see and feel what is she really meant by her thapasya..

. It is easy to say why can't he just say that he loves her  as he knows she loves her,

This time for both Dev and Radhika.. the experience of love is different, For Dev it is just few days of see, and yes he was happy with that childhood memory, but that went in only at a surface  surface level. so he was able to resist her words, so he was trying to make her belive by saying "it was only child's play"

But for radhika it is so deep, in her each cell and in her each breath, and Dev needs to realize it..
and that will be awsome... 

Radhika's mind, yes, poor girl, i think because they were expecting to give it this way, they made her entry smoothly last time, with her reach upto Dev's room. you portrayed it so well. More than hearing padma BB debate, i was really watching radev expression.. and for each words , Rdaev had their exchange words. Radhika's talk was very minimal, but to the point... loved it, and i am sure, if we try to see it  whole heartedly, then surely that tear drop will form unknowingly...

imissouriTazziradha_bilahariradhika5Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Devika---I must say, i feel like Tazzi--speechless

Absolutely love this thread-----very touching, how beautifully you have expressed the essence of today's episode----

Dev's silence can mean one of the things or rather all of it---but most of all it is his reluctance to accept the truth; the guilt, the remorse coming out as silence...what words can possibly convey the depth of his despair?...

And may be Dev's own inner thoughts----in the darkness of his silence, may be the vision is slowly creeping that may be, just may be--he has made the biggest mistake of his life by not accepting Radhika's words----

"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains...Within the sound of silence"

(These are the lines from a famous song--The sound of silence)

And Radhika--her own agony is even more; on the brink of a new moment in her life, a moment that should have been one of the most precious--has instead become a silent battlefield, where her silence will have to be more sharper than the words and the swords---Her silence will show her inner strength, and her true love will shine through her unshed tears---

This is for Radhika---waiting for her KK (a beautiful poem by Tagore)

Waiting

The song I came to sing remains unsung to this day.
I have spent my days in stringing and in unstringing my instrument. 
The time has not come true,
The words have not been rightly set;
only there is the agony of wishing in my heart... 

I have not seen his face,
 nor have I listened to his voice;
 only I have heard his gentle footsteps
from the road before my house... 

But the lamp has not been lit
and I cannot ask him into my house;
I live in the hope of meeting with him;
 but this meeting is not yet.  

~Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you so much dear. very aptly said about Radhika's silence. I think Radha's heart also went the same direction. a girls' mind..  thanks for sharing these poems. especially the last two lines by tagore ji.. I live in the hope of meeting with him, but this meeting is not yet.. just like radhika's . He is in front of her, but yet far away from her, so time will bring them together and they will meet...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradha_bilahariradhika5Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Devika you have expressed Dev,s going on battle between his mind and heart beautifully ...When you think why Dev was standing there as mute spectator, when Padma was going on her  with her accusations, Radhika,s eyes at him when listening to all this , you expressed his thoughts in words ...your post turned questions to answers , You gave words to his silence... excellent post with beautiful words ... viewers will not understand whats going on in his mind or his pain , they will think of him to be insensitive  towards Radhika ...Here Devika you have given words to his thoughts...This should be the job of Creatives to give words to Dev,s thoughts ,when he is alone , as he  does not have anybody to talk to...  
Thanks neerja, I wish for that too. They tried to give him a small session of monologue, at the hospital, but that didn't satisfy me, but I am so glad to know that you liked my version of words for his silence, and hope oneday our wish will come true too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradhika5Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

Thx a lot Devika u have really made us speechless the way u protrayed dev is just amazing. Dev the Cv's don't want to make u krishna or ram they want u to be just dev and I want Radh to see happy I don't want to see her sad and getting the taunts of padma

Thanks sushmavina.  See that is the difference that we take things, I was liking Padma's taunt, I want Padma to set that limit for Radhika , because Rohan is not her pathi, and now she can do her duties without any hintrance and no one will question her, or force her.

read that rohan going to be 10 yr old, let him be, and let Padma take care of him, and mold him good (not possible, we say in malayalam... don't  try to feed the yield")  the care should be given from the childhood, but BB didn't give her chance for it, or overruled Padma's mamtha with her fake mamtha.  The actor who is playing Rohan is very good, and he can be a nice naughty brother. so I am sure, he will act good, if the CV give him a strong base with that transformation
But these all depend on how the CV's will execute it. So far the plot they  tried to covey is good, but wrongly executed, so I wish , they take care of that, and move forward..
I heard they only airing only 25% what they actually filming, so maybe the editing people, who knows,  i wish there somebody who just follow the story line...  anyway let see how things goes..

Tazziradha_bilahariradhika5Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
 Devika , Challov  Radhika5 ,You have written beautiful poems very poignant,  expressing  Dev and Radhika, s pain , their suffering in silence ,both of them  trying to express through  their eyes ...Gradually Dev will come out of his shell of obligations with Radhika,s unconditional love.Liked everybody post ...

Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.PutijaChalhov

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Devika Radha Tazzi Radhika lovely thoughts When Would Dev be like this?????

SILENT LOVE

Author: Reden Magpantay Jobli

Have you ever been silently in love
With someone you can never have?
So close you can touch her hand
Yet, so far to feel her heart?

Have you ever lived in pretense
Quietly loving without any condition?
A feeling of love that's unknown
Hiding it, not knowing for how long.

Have you ever fallen deeply
Loving the person unconditionally?
So afraid to say what you feel
Acting normal, keeping things still.

Have you ever been hurt unintentionally
But put on a smile, pretended to be happy?
Deep inside you're in pain and suffering
But outside you're jolly and laughing.

Why does holding her hand feel so right?
Your heart smiles everytime she's at sight
Hearing her sweet voice makes your day
Hope you can hug her in a special way.

but now it is

Silent Tears

by Heather Loughton
A thunderous silence
breaks through my thoughts.
What was once many great ideas
is now a triumph, lost.

Baffling words tumble through my mind.
Reflections of darkness hover.
A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,
and inside myself, I take cover.

What would it be like to stay there forever?
To be lost in all my cares?
From the inside, looking out -
I cry silent tears.
Another one

The furthest distance in the world

Is not between life and death

But when I stand in front of you

Yet you don't know that

I love you

Is not when i stand in font of you

Yet you can't see my love

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

Yet cannot

Be together

Is not being apart while being in love

But when plainly can not resist the yearning

Yet pretending

You have never been in my heart

Is not

But using one's indifferent heart

To dig an uncrossable river

For the one who loves you

Chalhov

Thank you for sharing these absolutely beautiful poems------
Each and every word is meaningful and one can feel the pain of loss---

"Deep Inside you are in pain and suffering
But outside you are jolly and laughing"

Or for that matter rude and insulting--

To me this is who Dev is--lashing out at the person he loves; that deep love is what gives you the "freedom" (if you will)...to express out those feelings ---only at the person you love. (This may not be the right or the best approach, but you can hurt only those who you love or who loves you)

And it will be Radhika's strength to decrease the distance between their heart "To dig that uncrossable river, for the one you love and for the one who loves you, but not yet willing to reciprocate)

Edited by radhika5 - 06 May 2011 at 9:35am

Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Radhika there r actually three I have seperated actually was very busy in meetings.Posted them hurriedly in between

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index