Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

words are sharper than swords... silence??? - Page 3

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushmavina

Thx a lot Devika u have really made us speechless the way u protrayed dev is just amazing. Dev the Cv's don't want to make u krishna or ram they want u to be just dev and I want Radh to see happy I don't want to see her sad and getting the taunts of padma

Thanks sushmavina.  See that is the difference that we take things, I was liking Padma's taunt, I want Padma to set that limit for Radhika , because Rohan is not her pathi, and now she can do her duties without any hintrance and no one will question her, or force her.

read that rohan going to be 10 yr old, let him be, and let Padma take care of him, and mold him good (not possible, we say in malayalam... don't  try to feed the yield")  the care should be given from the childhood, but BB didn't give her chance for it, or overruled Padma's mamtha with her fake mamtha.  The actor who is playing Rohan is very good, and he can be a nice naughty brother. so I am sure, he will act good, if the CV give him a strong base with that transformation
But these all depend on how the CV's will execute it. So far the plot they  tried to covey is good, but wrongly executed, so I wish , they take care of that, and move forward..
I heard they only airing only 25% what they actually filming, so maybe the editing people, who knows,  i wish there somebody who just follow the story line...  anyway let see how things goes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Devika , Challov  Radhika5 ,You have written beautiful poems very poignant,  expressing  Dev and Radhika, s pain , their suffering in silence ,both of them  trying to express through  their eyes ...Gradually Dev will come out of his shell of obligations with Radhika,s unconditional love.Liked everybody post ...
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

Devika Radha Tazzi Radhika lovely thoughts When Would Dev be like this?????

SILENT LOVE

Author: Reden Magpantay Jobli

Have you ever been silently in love
With someone you can never have?
So close you can touch her hand
Yet, so far to feel her heart?

Have you ever lived in pretense
Quietly loving without any condition?
A feeling of love that's unknown
Hiding it, not knowing for how long.

Have you ever fallen deeply
Loving the person unconditionally?
So afraid to say what you feel
Acting normal, keeping things still.

Have you ever been hurt unintentionally
But put on a smile, pretended to be happy?
Deep inside you're in pain and suffering
But outside you're jolly and laughing.

Why does holding her hand feel so right?
Your heart smiles everytime she's at sight
Hearing her sweet voice makes your day
Hope you can hug her in a special way.

but now it is

Silent Tears

by Heather Loughton
A thunderous silence
breaks through my thoughts.
What was once many great ideas
is now a triumph, lost.

Baffling words tumble through my mind.
Reflections of darkness hover.
A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,
and inside myself, I take cover.

What would it be like to stay there forever?
To be lost in all my cares?
From the inside, looking out -
I cry silent tears.
Another one

The furthest distance in the world

Is not between life and death

But when I stand in front of you

Yet you don't know that

I love you

Is not when i stand in font of you

Yet you can't see my love

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

Yet cannot

Be together

Is not being apart while being in love

But when plainly can not resist the yearning

Yet pretending

You have never been in my heart

Is not

But using one's indifferent heart

To dig an uncrossable river

For the one who loves you

Chalhov

Thank you for sharing these absolutely beautiful poems------
Each and every word is meaningful and one can feel the pain of loss---

"Deep Inside you are in pain and suffering
But outside you are jolly and laughing"

Or for that matter rude and insulting--

To me this is who Dev is--lashing out at the person he loves; that deep love is what gives you the "freedom" (if you will)...to express out those feelings ---only at the person you love. (This may not be the right or the best approach, but you can hurt only those who you love or who loves you)

And it will be Radhika's strength to decrease the distance between their heart "To dig that uncrossable river, for the one you love and for the one who loves you, but not yet willing to reciprocate)
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Radhika there r actually three I have seperated actually was very busy in meetings.Posted them hurriedly in between
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ria1Jerr2

Thank you for that wonderfull update...its just awesome...Dev he knows he loves Radhika although he say to her i hat you because he just chooes his family first over anything else...I do not give him wrong at all because Rad knows from small they are married and she just sprung it on him...So he does not what to hurt any one really...love the change in his charater its diffrent for past cb...i like the story some thime thing make me mad but thats the story...

Thanks Ria.
yes, that is it, a story can be interesting or it can go worst, only thing is it depend on how we want to percive it.  Yes there amy be many situations that come we come across, fut finally it is up to us, how we want to take it.  Yes, here Dev is different, he is silent for now, and that si appropriate, he cannot shout at BB for Padma, he cannot ignore Padma's pain either, and along with all that Radhika is standing on her words, without even shaking a bit. so yes, it is interesting, for those who want to take it that way..  thanks for sharing your view..
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Devika, such a beautiful post, well said, well wriiten, and I especially like the satirical 2nd post.

Radhika5, thanks so much for the poem, it echoes Rads sentiments totally.

We are also frustrated with Dev and all CBians together want to grab him or CVs by their respective collars and tell them what to do. How irritating the CVs are being, just torturing us to death.

thanks Bhola.
actually i  had a long version for 2 nd post, but cut it as it may take the seriousness of first post. Only thing we can bend it the way want. I am sure if it was  Raj bhayya, it end up with a hilarious sayari..  poor Dev, i felt so bad for him,  my heart goes to him, for listening to all these ladies, silently.. atleast let him shout at his radhika yar. poor him, he also need that window...  ha ha ha ...
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinianil

Devika,

YOu  described  beautifully the feelings of Dev and his pain...He looks emotionless but we  can see his pain in his eyes Now he is in dilemma he knows he is also responsible for all these but still he blames Radhika but what Radhika is doing she  is  trying to convincing Dev   Even if   Dev  screamed at her she stood silent ...He was not ready to listen to her ...  he doesn't have anyother person to express his pain and anger   ...
Now radhika  is  in PB she may have a lot to suffer from Mohini and padma...But she is determined she will win Dev"s heart  how long Dev can keep away from his Radhika...He told her he doesn't have any Daya for her    is it true??but lets see how Cv's are    going to show all these...

Thanks vini.  did you notice his happiness when the good news came, which shut others mouth. that si his innermost feeling of Radhika and I am sure, it should go good.  and you said the right thing, it is in the hand of CV's, and they need to give words to this silence, this action, and this darkness... then it will reach more deep...  ...
it is justthe outburst of that situation,  normal human behaviour, we loved cb-1 Dev for showing that extrem patience with Radhika, Now when he shout at her, we lost our pateince. we were drooling  thinking how can a man go this extend,  and now in this avtar, we are questining him.. the same us only..
at the beginning of cB-1, we wished him to shout at her at elast once, when she hide her face or said "i don't love you.. now his charactor has changed... and  let this plot get over, things will turn around...
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishala08

Thanks Devika for explaining the body language and silence displayed by Avinash and Rubina. It is sad that so many viewers can't comprehend these scenes and choose to write and complain.

It is my pleasure dear. Now  I feel so happy for posting this thread, if my words were able to let you connect to it well, so I thanks for letting me know..
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ya but how long will it be for dev to be remorsefull it looks like he is glad all the bad stuff that is happennig to radhika sorry guys ok he does not want any one to know what he is really feeling --but they can show his thought  process how heis struggling between radhika and the pb family
sorry dont want my male lead to look inhuman and bad at least inwardly
but every one is welcome to their own interpertation

Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

Devika...that was absolutely beautiful portrayal of Dev's feelings and his inner turmoils!

Dev seems to be fighting within himself deep underneath even as he shows a normal face outside to the world. No one knows the depth of pain in his heart for he has lost everything now. He decided to sacrifice Radhika for his family and brother so that they cud be happy...and he lost her...But now, he lost even that happiness and his brother is in such state. Whom is he to blame for everything? In the spur of the moment, he blamed Rads for everything and screamed at her...but that doesn't mean he would hate her...even if he wanted to he cant...because his heart would keep loving her! 

That was clearly evident in the moment when Padma accused Rads with such names. Clearly his inner self didnt like it...but anger was masking his true feelings...rather he forced the anger to deliberately mask his true feelings...he wanted to be angry at her, thinking that she is to be blamed for everything...but somehow his deeper mind knew that she was innocent...yet he put on the angry facade and remained mute. But his eyes gave away...he felt the pain and wanted to stop padma...but controlled himself!! Because he knew that he cannot go against the family...his duty bound self didnt allow him to move an inch...whereas the lover inside him wrenched inside for Rads!! 

As for Radhika...yes, its painful to listen everything that people said. The gruhpravesh is a moment of joy for every girl where she is about to step into a new world...and expects herself to be embraced warmly. However, here she is rebuffed and scoffed at by everyone. Padma's scathing remarks must have left her hurt...but it was Dev's muteness that must have pinched her the most. His anger and then his silence, clearly telling her that he shall not support her...was hurting her more than anything! Her husband too isnt becoming her support...and even her Kanha is asked to be kept out! I So only now her own inner strength can help her out!

Thanks sia and it is true, now even he lost that hapness, but will that be giving him true happiness, I don't know. Will he then needed to avoid being near by her, being in that house. It must have been a worst situation... 
I am sure her faith will give her the strength.. i din't watch today's episode yet.. got interupted few times, . but hope it will go fine... let see...I don't knwo how much Padma's words affected her, as that indirectly supporting her faith, that is what i see in her eyes, with her look at Dev..
but yes, for a girl this is the most hurtful situation...  that's beauty of such plots, we all percieve differently..  and we were able to bring their emotion out.
i don't have much faith on CV's , no hope for them to show anything better, but we can make it beautiful if we really want...  so  thanks..
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago