Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION (Page 50)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

yup ripped apart is getting sooo good...Big smile

yes maya...maaneet bring out the best in all writers...btw pm'ed you the links
 
i also recommend "my only exception"...by whitefantasy...Thumbs Up


Edited by undisclosed - 07 May 2011 at 8:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PSaamsibelieveinpink

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9374

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

yup ripped apart is getting sooo good...Big smile

yes maya...maaneet bring out the best in all writers...btw pm'ed you the links
 
i also recommend "my only exception"...by whitefantasy...Thumbs Up

thank you for the links...glad to see i'm not the only crazy one who loves FF

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saamsibelieveinpinkundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

I'm not able to make my second comment for DD while i was able for GC (plus i made GC first comment way after DD first comment)...so weird...but i made so many comments on DD pic...like almost all of her pic r 100% for me...i wonder if anything has to do with that...this system is sick
this doesn't surprise me...i made my two comments today on dd's fanpage and maxed out my comments on all thhe pics...either at the photo gallery/ events photo gallery/ this weeks article...all i have been doing now is "viewing" the new pics..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saamsibelieveinpink

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saams

hahaha...maybe you have read it..the starting is too slow,maybe you have left in between..Its from Sanjeevani09..now 39 parts..every parts are small ones,she updates regularly..
39 parts and still no maaneet...wow!..i can't handle it...but when maaneet start let me know...then i'll push through...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PSaams

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9374

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Maya_P

I'm not able to make my second comment for DD while i was able for GC (plus i made GC first comment way after DD first comment)...so weird...but i made so many comments on DD pic...like almost all of her pic r 100% for me...i wonder if anything has to do with that...this system is sick
this doesn't surprise me...i made my two comments today on dd's fanpage and maxed out my comments on all thhe pics...either at the photo gallery/ events photo gallery/ this weeks article...all i have been doing now is "viewing" the new pics..Wink


i really hope...next week they r at the top...we need new articles on them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saamsundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9374

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Saams

hahaha...maybe you have read it..the starting is too slow,maybe you have left in between..Its from Sanjeevani09..now 39 parts..every parts are small ones,she updates regularly..
39 parts and still no maaneet...wow!..i can't handle it...but when maaneet start let me know...then i'll push through...LOL

LOLit's so funny that we can't accept if maaneet are not there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saamsundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

yes maya..i need maaneet to be there from the beginning...and if they kiss right away that is even better..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maya_PSaams

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9374

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

yes maya..i need maaneet to be there from the beginning...and if they kiss right away that is even better..LOL



trust me..in love with the enemy...has so many kisses(with lips bitting)..and more passionate making out(after every fight they have)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saamsundisclosed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
off shoulder dress-proper and role reversal

Author: prachi_poorvi   Replies: 3   Views: 918

prachi_poorvi 3 918 06 August 2010 at 5:26am by ruchira23
gurmeet 's shoulder is fine nw...confirmed by PH

2 3 4

Author: adits7   Replies: 24   Views: 2451

adits7 24 2451 20 July 2010 at 1:52pm by adits7
TB Article:Gurmeet shoots with an injured shoulder

2 3

Author: Bul3   Replies: 18   Views: 2142

Bul3 18 2142 20 July 2010 at 10:53am by starchase
Poor maan hurt is shoulder!!!

Author: muskanp   Replies: 0   Views: 533

muskanp 0 533 20 July 2010 at 4:38am by muskanp
is shoulder scene tomorrow?

Author: pink500   Replies: 4   Views: 1611

pink500 4 1611 05 July 2010 at 8:34pm by aspatel2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index