Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION (Page 17)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSKGEET1

DoneThumbs Up

thank you...please visit us again...you can comment up to 3 times per pic...Hug

also noticed you are a newbie...
welcome!Party

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Sargeant, you are learning things from me.. I rmb i used to say welcome to all new members who supported us thru the wassup epi.. And i cant believe my twinie actually told everything about it to my naz sweety.. Gosh! Oh did you realise? My twinie will be flying back to india soon and gosh i cant wait for her to be back.. That reminds me, i need to send her pm of all the links for the week.. Ill forget this, can someone pls remind me again later.. Right now, im just too into gurti moments.. And waiting to post my comments again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-undisclosed

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by drdee142

Thanks for the post for taking the initiative to encourage all of us. I try and make sure that I do my bit in posting as much comments as allowed both on their profiles and their pics, I wanna see GC and DD on 1 & 2 Smile and we all can get them there Smile

hey dee...thanks for your support...Clap...did you see the new dd pics?

Yeah Syl did, loved them and commented on them too, I really love DD so trying my best to get her on top. Sweetheart don't you speak Hindi. BTW loved your take on Hindi how you made GC into a female ROFL you're so cute, my son too talks Hindi with a British accent so that even the Hindi sounds like English.LOL

Where do you live Sweety, we are from Bombay but live in Qatar Smile

i live in nyc...i am latin (of dominican decent)...i speak spanish and english...i don't understand hindi at all...Embarrassed

Oh you speak Spanish, now I'm jealousEmbarrassed, I love the language so one of my friends gave me this e-book to learn the language, I know a few words and phrases that's all cause I have a few colleagues from Spain, Venezuela and Columbia and love Latino dancing.

Well I'm a Dsilva so I too have Portuguese ancestors Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Sargeant, you are learning things from me.. I rmb i used to say welcome to all new members who supported us thru the wassup epi.. And i cant believe my twinie actually told everything about it to my naz sweety.. Gosh! Oh did you realise? My twinie will be flying back to india soon and gosh i cant wait for her to be back.. That reminds me, i need to send her pm of all the links for the week.. Ill forget this, can someone pls remind me again later.. Right now, im just too into gurti moments.. And waiting to post my comments again..

yes...we need to make new fiends daily...yes...rosh was on a roll...the only thing i'm going to remind you to do is to go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the post for taking the initiative to encourage all of us. I try and make sure that I do my bit in posting as much comments as allowed both on their profiles and their pics, I wanna see GC and DD on 1 & 2 Smile and we all can get them there Smile

hey dee...thanks for your support...Clap...did you see the new dd pics?

Yeah Syl did, loved them and commented on them too, I really love DD so trying my best to get her on top. Sweetheart don't you speak Hindi. BTW loved your take on Hindi how you made GC into a female ROFL you're so cute, my son too talks Hindi with a British accent so that even the Hindi sounds like English.LOL

Where do you live Sweety, we are from Bombay but live in Qatar Smile

i live in nyc...i am latin (of dominican decent)...i speak spanish and english...i don't understand hindi at all...Embarrassed

Oh you speak Spanish, now I'm jealousEmbarrassed, I love the language so one of my friends gave me this e-book to learn the language, I know a few words and phrases that's all cause I have a few colleagues from Spain, Venezuela and Columbia and love Latino dancing.

Well I'm a Dsilva so I too have Portuguese ancestors Big smile

ah yes...the portuguese have history in india too...i've noticed a few portuguese last names in india...i'm so happy that you are interested in learning spanish...and you love latin dances...i recomend the latest sensation..."bachata"...
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Good try sargeant, but your stubborn soldier, the toilet queen, not going to listen to her sargeant for the first time.. She is prepared to face any punishments, but going back to sleep.. She is adamant about sleeping only after IF accepted my comments.. And btw where is mama? Gosh, im missing her too.. Does mama knows im not well? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Good try sargeant, but your stubborn soldier, the toilet queen, not going to listen to her sargeant for the first time.. She is prepared to face any punishments, but going back to sleep.. She is adamant about sleeping only after IF accepted my comments.. And btw where is mama? Gosh, im missing her too.. Does mama knows im not well? Cry

first time you don't listen to me?..LOL...i can't punish you when you are too weak to carry a bomb...mishty had somthing to do today...so she might not be back till tomorrow for you...i don't think she knows you are not well..but she woud tell you..."go to sleep my baccha"Hug...LOL
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
omg...how come this thread went to second page in my  presenceBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Go to top