Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 110

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Im here.. Don worry, im fine.. Just came back to office.. Sister pls pm the results.. Ill be going offline now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Im here.. Don worry, im fine.. Just came back to office.. Sister pls pm the results.. Ill be going offline now..

same thing sissy😭

zaaratq thumbnail
Sister just saw.. 😡 did you see that dd had 9 points for buzz and our msk got 0 while ksg had 150, or for that matter, even sukriti got 54 points.. Now im very clear.. MR ***** is manipulating the data.. Its obvious..
zaaratq thumbnail
Im going to start another war against him again.. This time i want results.. I want him to be transparant with how he calculates those results..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

Sister just saw.. 😡 did you see that dd had 9 points for buzz and our msk got 0 while ksg had 150, or for that matter, even sukriti got 54 points.. Now im very clear.. MR ***** is manipulating the data.. Its obvious..

sis im gonna write like this what u say ?

Its Just a number We Love Maneet/Gurti No matter what 😛We never gonna give up👍🏼 will increase the comments more than last week and we will get back them to the position  where they deserve and it doesn't gonna effect them in anyways cz we fans know they deseve and they are First and second respectively 😳 
Gosh, I am tired - can you both see & let me know how I did???  DO I need to put pictures???
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That's it!!
They r still on 2nd and 3rd!!
I want them on 1st and 2nd!!
What should i do?
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Gosh, I am tired - can you both see & let me know how I did???  DO I need to put pictures???

😕Mama i really dint know what to wit there..cheack it..no mood to write also just took pics from net and i wrote 😭he did this purposely😡
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is the limit. What is happening? still 2nd & 3rd😲
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

😕Mama i really dint know what to wit there..cheack it..no mood to write also just took pics from net and i wrote 😭he did this purposely😡

calm down Thush, we cannot give up🤗