Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I told you from start, maaneetians are not as dedicated.. If yes then where is all the ff writers claiming to love maaneet, where is all those who shares pictures, links here? Where where where are they? Really too late.. Now im getting angry at our own maaneetians now.. Where are they now? Busy at GF but never bother to come and support.. Yet claim they are TRUE MAANEETIANS! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Dont think he will post now..its already 1 pm here ๐Ÿ˜ก

Almost 1 am here๐Ÿ˜ญ

I agree Zaara๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaara25

I told you from start, maaneetians are not as dedicated.. If yes then where is all the ff writers claiming to love maaneet, where is all those who shares pictures, links here? Where where where are they? Really too late.. Now im getting angry at our own maaneetians now.. Where are they now? Busy at GF but never bother to come and support.. Yet claim they are TRUE MAANEETIANS! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sis calm down half of them are in other part of the world soo its almst midnight for them like mama..and we cant blam them too ..will see what he gonaa do..i think he has read our comments thats y delay in the Post ๐Ÿ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Don worry mama and sister, i just finished my report thanks to my colleague.. God bless her.. Just rushed to toilet.. And came here again.. Now i really feel he is doing all this on purpose after the wassup thing.. This cant be true that RP is still one, when she is not in any show, no articles for the week, lesser fans.. Does the comments alone, which is max 275 points helps her to be at top? I highly doubt.. When we didnt put in effort, then how was gurti able to stand at top? This is obvious there is manipulation of data by MR *****... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Also because it is time-consuming Zaara, people just want to have fun, that's all...they don't want to spend the time to comment

This thread will end soon and we have 75 more left on bumper, so I have changed it to reflect the commenting, I will wait for 15 more mins, then it will be 1 am, I will leave as I have a meeting in about 4hrs, need to get some sleep before that.
When any of you have time, just bump this one, we will be here from tomorrow:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42099726
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
i feel like fainting..argh why cant he out now..he is still in the samw bollwwood thing mama..no point of waiting..he will rank what he likes๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
I think it will be up now, the other one has vanished๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I think it will be up now, the other one has vanished๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hope soo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Mama we will go to her profile and will start a hall bol again for her and he might get mad at her and hw will bring gurti back to same position..๐Ÿคฃ
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Sissy where r u ..did u faint in the toilet ๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Mama u sae that can i write some there ?๐Ÿ˜ก