BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Mama do comment first and dont let any of rati fans to come first okie..guys do it... put multiple post or whatevr but dnt leave the first page 

No Thush - you shouldn't play games with that person, it is not a good idea😭😭😭
If you want I can say something nice about Maaneet, do you want me to do that😭😭😭
Thats it.. This is the final straw.. Im going to issue a letter to MR ***** NOW! How dare he plays with our emotions again? Im going to send all ghosts to him to haunt him.. 😡 🤬
Originally posted by zaara25

The chart is not posted yet, so let's see, but you can see the yellow arrows😭😭😭😭
😭😭
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

No Thush - you shouldn't play games with that person, it is not a good idea😭😭😭
If you want I can say something nice about Maaneet, do you want me to do that😭😭😭
Thats what im telling mom Put Pictures and fill up the First page about maneet..

Thats what im telling mom Put Pictures and fill up the First page about maneet..

As soon as I see the chart, I will reserve, how many you want me to reserve????  It is already midnight here, so I can only wait for some more mins.😭
Let's hope he is still working on it and GC & DD will change to 1 & 2😭
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

As soon as I see the chart, I will reserve, how many you want me to reserve????  It is already midnight here, so I can only wait for some more mins.😭
Let's hope he is still working on it and GC & DD will change to 1 & 2😭

He is online cz i just saw his comment i think he might post and im here soo i will reserve it and i too will see for anothe 30 mins😕

He is online cz i just saw his comment i think he might post and im here soo i will reserve it and i too will see for anothe 30 mins😕

Too bad - isn't it for someone who is not even acting
I really hope he still working on it too.. I cant react loud here.. Busy at wrk while im using for phone.. Thats why i cant view.. Btw mama did you check the arrows for ksg as well? Is it yellow too? If it is, then he has already calculated.. If not, he might be working on it.. My heart has already sunk.. No mood now to even go for lunch..

I really hope he still working on it too.. I cant react loud here.. Busy at wrk while im using for phone.. Thats why i cant view.. Btw mama did you check the arrows for ksg as well? Is it yellow too? If it is, then he has already calculated.. If not, he might be working on it.. My heart has already sunk.. No mood now to even go for lunch..

Yep - that is how I figured it was done, but chart not out, last hopes lingering😭😭😭

🤬

🤬