Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: riza792

😭I had planned to make a spicy breakfast for hair-band hitting Hitler to get back at him πŸ˜‘..and I made extra spicy Allo-mutter and scrambled eggs with plain parathas...and the Man just ate it all without batting an eyelid...took some mango juice out of the fridge and drank it  and gave me sweet smiles and left...he did not even realise that it was spicy!😲 Or if he did..did not complain...now is that good or bad??πŸ˜• I wanted him to comment on it for once!😑

can you start from the beginning please...why did the whole rubber band war start in the first place?????????????????//
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

GIMME ONE MORE TASTE OF THOSE LUSCIOUS LIPS...THE JOURNEY TO THE TOP WILL GET BORING OTHERWISE...😍

😭I had planned to make a spicy breakfast for hair-band hitting Hitler to get back at him πŸ˜‘..and I made extra spicy Allo-mutter and scrambled eggs with plain parathas...and the Man just ate it all without batting an eyelid...took some mango juice out of the fridge and drank it  and gave me sweet smiles and left...he did not even realise that it was spicy!😲 Or if he did..did not complain...now is that good or bad??πŸ˜• I wanted him to comment on it for once!😑

That sounds so much like mine, I think they are tiwns🀣🀣🀣
I made such bland fettucine for dinner, so I could get a reaction and then I would say it is because he teased me about the bike, but he asked for spicy salsa and enjoyed it to his content😑
Something good came out of this though, Prema gave me the idea to write a script for bike and I'm sure you will all like itπŸ˜‰
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Twinie i cant believe you did that! πŸ˜† and too bad you didnt get your desired reaction from him.. 🀣 great idea actually.. im going to give this idea to my mum, so she can use it whenever dad makes her angry.. 🀣
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

can you start from the beginning please...why did the whole rubber band war start in the first place?????????????????//

Time Pass!πŸ€”
He was watching the IPL match last evening and i was sitting with him giving him company...and since I was bored, was playing with a rubberband [the thin type, which can hurt] lying nearby...during a break he takes it out of my hand and starts hitting me with it...several times😑...in spite of me saying it hurts😑..and enjoys it...i got miffed, and instead of trying to talk to me...he pulls my hair!😑...Saying its good time - pass for him!😑 And actually pulled out a few strands of my hair..after which he just returned to watching the match like nothing happened and he was not responsible  for it!
And Abba came running upstairs when I screamed...and said we fight like kids!😭
Men!
Thaangi - it is called FPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

Time Pass!πŸ€”
He was watching the IPL match last evening and i was sitting with him giving him company...and since I was bored, was playing with a rubberband [the thin type, which can hurt] lying nearby...during a break he takes it out of my hand and starts hitting me with it...several times😑...in spite of me saying it hurts😑..and enjoys it...i got miffed, and instead of trying to talk to me...he pulls my hair!😑...Saying its good time - pass for him!😑 And actually pulled out a few strands of my hair..after which he just returned to watching the match like nothing happened and he was not responsible  for it!
And Abba came running upstairs when I screamed...and said we fight like kids!😭
Men!

hmmm...how was he hitting you with a rubber band?...i just can't picture it...was it like he was pulling on it and snapping it on your skin?...you should not have made up with him so soon...how old is volcano???
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thaangi - it is called FPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now what is FP??πŸ˜•
undisclosed thumbnail

Now what is FP??πŸ˜•

it is not FP...or did you have warm milk right after?
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Syl...you got it right...he pulled it and snapped on me...πŸ˜†
And the worst part is I dont know how to do that...I end up hitting myself! Thats why I got miffed!
Volcano is 10 yrs older than me...41...πŸ˜†
He even makes rockets out of waste paper and hits me...in the office ...when he is freeπŸ˜†