Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

im waiting for my turn to put all my 4 comments in for article... thats why killing time by watching today's epi and sbb segment and also seeing those pictures...😆😆😆😉

killing time or killing urself..if u sleep less...it will effect ur health dear
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

killing time or killing urself..if u sleep less...it will effect ur health dear

Don wry jaan im fine and ill be... ill take care of myself... 😊

And bye sargeant...

Im off to see what other comments i can put...

Shoulder kissy to you😉
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Shoulder kissy to you😉

Hello mish...shoulder kiss😕...Geet has turned into maan and maan into geet...she was happily kissing him on the cheek and goes to shoulder...what happened to lips...did he have a cold sore😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
It was a good episode today...really enjoyed SBS/SBB...sexy bike ride😉..let's hope the editors keep their scissors in their pockets and not butcher the scenes

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hello mish...shoulder kiss😕...Geet has turned into maan and maan into geet...she was happily kissing him on the cheek and goes to shoulder...what happened to lips...did he have a cold sore😆

Oops, sorry I got the shoulder-kissy bug and just finished lunch-dessert with hubby, it came your way too, I take it back🤣 This was the first one from Geet with smoochy-noise, so have patienceShe is working her way up, afterall, he just got back from DD😲

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

It was a good episode today...really enjoyed SBS/SBB...sexy bike ride😉..let's hope the editors keep their scissors in their pockets and not butcher the scenes

I only watched SBS - is SSB the same or different😉  That was my 1st thought too, don't want any edited😡  Tell me about the whole fainting issue😕
serendipity2 thumbnail
Honestly whenever they hug..push ..pull ...my eyes wonder to places they shouldn't...thanks to you guys and rosh is just cushion and danda crazy😆...
With the kiss, all the cushions were getting poked with the elbow☺️
serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I only watched SBS - is SSB the same or different😉  That was my 1st thought too, don't want any edited😡  Tell me about the whole fainting issue😕

they are both very similar...as for DD fainting...it looked more like she was dizzy from spinning...u know when u hold both hands of someone and spin really fast...didn't see her faint😕...However GC does hit her with his elbow on her head while dancing (they were not dancing together at the time)

Where are u??