BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by riza792

Haiyaa All!πŸ€—

Thaangi

Can you find out for me why I come in Shrad's dreams
Originally posted by undisclosed

of course i worry...i started to get grey hair when i was in my early teens...now in my late 20's i have a grey streak of hair on my forhead...i probably could not avoid it...but you can avoid the wrinkles...πŸ˜†

wrinkles n me..no wae u r makin me afraid of it nw...lolz..
osh di yup lage raho mission is still on for her..

Heyy ShradhaπŸ€—
And why should Syl get wrinkles now?? She hasnt even found herself a boyfirend yet...πŸ€”..we are having to push Loverboys at herπŸ˜•..wrinkles is a long way to come yet..πŸ˜†

well hello there rosh...what brings you to these parts?...hmmm loverboy???...still doesn't ring a bell Ermm ...thankfully no distinguishable wrinkles yet...some say i have a baby face...but that grey streak is telling a different story πŸ˜†
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shradha14

wrinkles n me..no wae u r makin me afraid of it nw...lolz..
osh di yup lage raho mission is still on for her..

you'll be ok...at least until you turn 17...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Thaangi

Can you find out for me why I come in Shrad's dreams
You do?? In our Shradha's dreams??πŸ˜† You probably scare herπŸ˜†

Shrads...u dont have to go to the trouble of killing me...I'm already dead after seeing Geet's shoulder kiss!😍
My Aatma will be roaming around here for some timeπŸ˜†
let's not dream that i am happy --kiss on the shoulder is enough atleast now there aren't that uncomfortable with one yr gap that much improvement was good and gc is liitle easy these days.

Shrads...u dont have to go to the trouble of killing me...I'm already dead after seeing Geet's shoulder kiss!😍

Did you like my title😳

Shrads - I am waiting for all the details of why I come in your dreams and where you posted whatπŸ˜•

Thaangi - I feel sorry for our hubbies, they have to work harder nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MISHT DI  gimme sum x rated gyaans n also temme 2 giv guru dakshina ke tor pe comment..πŸ˜†
rosh di we all r alreday kileed n dyin every dae by maaneet fever,,,..

rosh...so you are the ghost?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by undisclosed

well hello there rosh...what brings you to these parts?...hmmm loverboy???...still doesn't ring a bell πŸ€” ...thankfully no distinguishable wrinkles yet...some say i have a baby face...but that grey streak is telling a different story πŸ˜†
Yeah yeah...I know it will not ring a bell...but it might 'ring' other things for you!🀣