Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

@ Zaara u cant tel like tht they have enough time to comment on GC's Profile then why cant on DD's๐Ÿค”

@ Mama and Zaara arnt u guys commenting on DD's pictutres..i can see the picture page aint moving at all ๐Ÿค”

I have already maxed out long time ago๐Ÿ˜ญ  but sorry, I don't comment when copy machine is there๐Ÿ˜†
Profile for both I do in the morning & night - I say my morning prayers & night prayers at their profiles๐Ÿ‘
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ Zaara u cant tel like tht they have enough time to comment on GC's Profile then why cant on DD's๐Ÿค”

@ Mama and Zaara arnt u guys commenting on DD's pictutres..i can see the picture page aint moving at all ๐Ÿค”

i know jaan.. thats what upset me too.. i mean u need DD to make gurti and maaneet right.. yet they just don bother about  DD... i always comment for my royal couple and don leave one out.. now, i try my best to put in more efforts for DD.. she needs more dhakka...

and yes darling i finished my quota of the day.. 3 comments for each picture.. i cant make any more comments on all photos..

RIGHT now im focusing on the article..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I have already maxed out long time ago๐Ÿ˜ญ  but sorry, I don't comment when copy machine is there๐Ÿ˜†
Profile for both I do in the morning & night - I say my morning prayers & night prayers at their profiles๐Ÿ‘

Mama we should do something for that copy machine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mama we should do something for that copy machine ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know what Thush - we don't need to do anything, Maan will do it himself, after seeing what you sent me๐Ÿ˜‰
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Bump-kiss-bump๐Ÿ˜‰

Bump-SR-Bump ๐Ÿ˜‰
zaaratq thumbnail

Bump-SR-Bump ๐Ÿ˜‰

No we only want and chant this everyday,..

SR SR SR SR SR SR SR SR SR...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hello soldiers...so i have maxed out all of my commenting opportunities...all i have for today are my 2 comments and will go try to make my first one now...and of course will "view" as much as i can...๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hello soldiers...so i have maxed out all of my commenting opportunities...all i have for today are my 2 comments and will go try to make my first one now...and of course will "view" as much as i can...๐Ÿ˜‰

Sargeant, where were u so long?? missed u here... glad that u are back..

Now me too same.. maxed my comments on both gc and dd as well. and also the comments on fan page..๐Ÿ˜ญ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaara25

Sargeant, where were u so long?? missed u here... glad that u are back..

Now me too same.. maxed my comments on both gc and dd as well. and also the comments on fan page..๐Ÿ˜ญ

was busy this morning...so tried to make first comment on the fan page..but the system didn't let me...will try again in a few...
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

was busy this morning...so tried to make first comment on the fan page..but the system didn't let me...will try again in a few...

you are a very good sargeant...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘