BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

I feel GC will be back to number one, though not confident for DD.. not trying to break the drive of others here.. but been counting the comments and GC has made some real improvements.. he had almost 500 comments.. but DD is still stuck with the usual 250 plus she gets..😭😭

FINGERS CROSSED THOUGH***

😕😕Hmm just finished GC's and Mee Actually commenting o DD's articles now...Will see🤔soo tired ...btw its 3.30 am there rit ? dont u have work 2mwr ?
Originally posted by --Thush--

😕😕Hmm just finished GC's and Mee Actually commenting o DD's articles now...Will see🤔soo tired ...btw its 3.30 am there rit ? dont u have work 2mwr ?

Yes jaani its 3.30 am here.. im not tired.. this is my usual time.. im always here at this time..

cnt help it.. im a night owl..😆 

and dear tomorrow we are on leave because we just had our elections here.. so its declared public holiday.. NO WORK!!!😃
Originally posted by zaara25

Yes jaani its 3.30 am here.. im not tired.. this is my usual time.. im always here at this time..

cnt help it.. im a night owl..😆 

and dear tomorrow we are on leave because we just had our elections here.. so its declared public holiday.. NO WORK!!!😃
Ohh Thats cool .No work😛...n yeah i just saw in the news about the election ðŸ˜³I Too dont have any classes 2mwr 
How are we doing - do  I need to change the title😉
was commeting on DD's photos but its really less comments😕i can see my last comment is still there soo the page still dint move..i hate the pple who call as their fans 
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

How are we doing - do  I need to change the title😉

How about adding New article or something??

@ thush jaan

Aww, looks like they want to reward us, the sisters for all our hard work...😃😆😉

Btw where is my partner?
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago

was commeting on DD's photos but its really less comments😕i can see my last comment is still there soo the page still dint move..i hate the pple who call as their fans 

exactly jaan.. they are not being true fans at all.. but u cant blame all.. they might be busy.. with exams... and its their choice to comment or not to..Ouch

Ya Thush - that is what makes me sad, sometimes I am the only one on the page for 8 hours😭
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Ya Thush - that is what makes me sad, sometimes I am the only one on the page for 8 hours😭

same here.. ill be pulling my hair whenever i see my comments not moving.. its sooo😡😡😡CryCryCry
@ Zaara u cant tel like tht they have enough time to comment on GC's Profile then why cant on DD's🤔
@ Mama and Zaara arnt u guys commenting on DD's pictutres..i can see the picture page aint moving at all ðŸ¤”