BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saams

Maan and Geet are married due to Dadi's compulsion..After marriage,Geet goes off to college..Maan and Geet doesnt talk much.They stay in different rooms.Its a slow moving one..Maaneet scenes are yet to come only.
how many parts does it have...it sounds familiar...i think i may have started to read it...i have left many at the middle...i am scared to go into the ff forum...i will drown in so many ff's😆
Originally posted by undisclosed

how many parts does it have...it sounds familiar...i think i may have started to read it...i have left many at the middle...i am scared to go into the ff forum...i will drown in so many ff's😆

LOL...it's just crazy..how any story that has Maaneet...it just become one hell of love story

where to find ripped apart??
here yo go!

where to find ripped apart??

go crazy!!😆

hahaha...maybe you have read it..the starting is too slow,maybe you have left in between..Its from Sanjeevani09..now 39 parts..every parts are small ones,she updates regularly..

yup ripped apart is getting sooo good...😃

yes maya...maaneet bring out the best in all writers...btw pm'ed you the links

i also recommend "my only exception"...by whitefantasy...👍🏼
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

yup ripped apart is getting sooo good...😃

yes maya...maaneet bring out the best in all writers...btw pm'ed you the links

i also recommend "my only exception"...by whitefantasy...👍🏼

thank you for the links...glad to see i'm not the only crazy one who loves FF
Originally posted by Maya_P

I'm not able to make my second comment for DD while i was able for GC (plus i made GC first comment way after DD first comment)...so weird...but i made so many comments on DD pic...like almost all of her pic r 100% for me...i wonder if anything has to do with that...this system is sick
this doesn't surprise me...i made my two comments today on dd's fanpage and maxed out my comments on all thhe pics...either at the photo gallery/ events photo gallery/ this weeks article...all i have been doing now is "viewing" the new pics..😉

hahaha...maybe you have read it..the starting is too slow,maybe you have left in between..Its from Sanjeevani09..now 39 parts..every parts are small ones,she updates regularly..
39 parts and still no maaneet...wow!..i can't handle it...but when maaneet start let me know...then i'll push through...😆

this doesn't surprise me...i made my two comments today on dd's fanpage and maxed out my comments on all thhe pics...either at the photo gallery/ events photo gallery/ this weeks article...all i have been doing now is "viewing" the new pics..😉

i really hope...next week they r at the top...we need new articles on them...