BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago

MAAN:
I'M ANGRY...AND HURTING MYSELF...BECUZ MY PRINCESS IS NOT WHERE SHE SHOULD BE...AND ME MAAN SING KURRANNA...AT # 2...I'M MSK...THE RULER...COMMON COMMENT...MAKE ME AND MY PRINCESS RULE AGAIN

GEET: MAAN..PLS...DON'T BE ANGRY...OUR FANS WILL MAKE US RULE AGAIN

that's my favorite one maya!😆

Originally posted by Maya_P

MAAN:
I'M ANGRY...AND HURTING MYSELF...BECUZ MY PRINCESS IS NOT WHERE SHE SHOULD BE...AND ME MAAN SING KURRANNA...AT # 2...I'M MSK...THE RULER...COMMON COMMENT...MAKE ME AND MY PRINCESS RULE AGAIN

Bump😉
Originally posted by undisclosed

that's my favorite one maya!😆

mine also sergeant...i din't watch friday epi yet..so i'll comment when i do...as there was no Maaneet😭...due to some copy machine😭...

sergeant btw did prameena made un update...is been long time...and have u read the FF that shalini mentioned...in love with the enemy...the story is amazing...love it...i just can't tell u how much i love it

mine also sergeant...i din't watch friday epi yet..so i'll comment when i do...as there was no Maaneet😭...due to some copy machine😭...

sergeant btw did prameena made un update...is been long time...and have u read the FF that shalini mentioned...in love with the enemy...the story is amazing...love it...i just can't tell u how much i love it
no crying...maaneet will be back on monday...it was a hard epi to watch...not because no maaneet...but because it was just an iffy epi...premeena finished chapter 13...she's busy with essays for school...have not read shalini's...can you pm me the link?...i can catch up on that one right now...
Originally posted by undisclosed

no crying...maaneet will be back on monday...it was a hard epi to watch...not because no maaneet...but because it was just an iffy epi...premeena finished chapter 13...she's busy with essays for school...have not read shalini's...can you pm me the link?...i can catch up on that one right now...

i just did...it has 3 threads...Maaneet relationship is amazing in this story...

got it...now i will start to read!

i just did...it has 3 threads...Maaneet relationship is amazing in this story...

MAAN:

Gorgeous pics and Maya love that pic too!!! I wish he had a cut on his shoulder so she can tend to a shirtless Maan!!!😆
Originally posted by sweet coco

Gorgeous pics and Maya love that pic too!!! I wish he had a cut on his shoulder so she can tend to a shirtless Maan!!!😆

oh thanx sweet coco...ur name is cute...i so wish also...she had a chance after the wrestling scene..but she was so mad then...she missed the chance...i'm sure another opportunity will come