Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drdee142

Yeah Syl did, loved them and commented on them too, I really love DD so trying my best to get her on top. Sweetheart don't you speak Hindi. BTW loved your take on Hindi how you made GC into a female ๐Ÿคฃ you're so cute, my son too talks Hindi with a British accent so that even the Hindi sounds like English.๐Ÿ˜†

Where do you live Sweety, we are from Bombay but live in Qatar ๐Ÿ˜Š

i live in nyc...i am latin (of dominican decent)...i speak spanish and english...i don't understand hindi at all...๐Ÿ˜ณ
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSKGEET1

Done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you...please visit us again...you can comment up to 3 times per pic...๐Ÿค—

also noticed you are a newbie...
welcome!๐Ÿฅณ
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sargeant, you are learning things from me.. I rmb i used to say welcome to all new members who supported us thru the wassup epi.. And i cant believe my twinie actually told everything about it to my naz sweety.. Gosh! Oh did you realise? My twinie will be flying back to india soon and gosh i cant wait for her to be back.. That reminds me, i need to send her pm of all the links for the week.. Ill forget this, can someone pls remind me again later.. Right now, im just too into gurti moments.. And waiting to post my comments again..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i live in nyc...i am latin (of dominican decent)...i speak spanish and english...i don't understand hindi at all...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh you speak Spanish, now I'm jealous๐Ÿ˜ณ, I love the language so one of my friends gave me this e-book to learn the language, I know a few words and phrases that's all cause I have a few colleagues from Spain, Venezuela and Columbia and love Latino dancing.

Well I'm a Dsilva so I too have Portuguese ancestors ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Sargeant, you are learning things from me.. I rmb i used to say welcome to all new members who supported us thru the wassup epi.. And i cant believe my twinie actually told everything about it to my naz sweety.. Gosh! Oh did you realise? My twinie will be flying back to india soon and gosh i cant wait for her to be back.. That reminds me, i need to send her pm of all the links for the week.. Ill forget this, can someone pls remind me again later.. Right now, im just too into gurti moments.. And waiting to post my comments again..

yes...we need to make new fiends daily...yes...rosh was on a roll...the only thing i'm going to remind you to do is to go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh you speak Spanish, now I'm jealous๐Ÿ˜ณ, I love the language so one of my friends gave me this e-book to learn the language, I know a few words and phrases that's all cause I have a few colleagues from Spain, Venezuela and Columbia and love Latino dancing.

Well I'm a Dsilva so I too have Portuguese ancestors ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ah yes...the portuguese have history in india too...i've noticed a few portuguese last names in india...i'm so happy that you are interested in learning spanish...and you love latin dances...i recomend the latest sensation..."bachata"...
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good try sargeant, but your stubborn soldier, the toilet queen, not going to listen to her sargeant for the first time.. She is prepared to face any punishments, but going back to sleep.. She is adamant about sleeping only after IF accepted my comments.. And btw where is mama? Gosh, im missing her too.. Does mama knows im not well? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Good try sargeant, but your stubborn soldier, the toilet queen, not going to listen to her sargeant for the first time.. She is prepared to face any punishments, but going back to sleep.. She is adamant about sleeping only after IF accepted my comments.. And btw where is mama? Gosh, im missing her too.. Does mama knows im not well? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

first time you don't listen to me?..๐Ÿ˜†...i can't punish you when you are too weak to carry a bomb...mishty had somthing to do today...so she might not be back till tomorrow for you...i don't think she knows you are not well..but she woud tell you..."go to sleep my baccha"๐Ÿค—...๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg...how come this thread went to second page in my  presence๐Ÿ˜ƒ
undisclosed thumbnail

come one come all!!!!!!!!!!!...check out DD's new pics...