Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Yep Yep i did comment on all the pics 😳

Thank you Thush🤗 and don't worry about MSK - all his fans keep coming back👏 only DD is really behind
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

GC has no problem, all the fans are coming back, so don't worry🤗

Aww sissy ...soo sweet of u😳 Yep All the Cdies are commenting on GC;s profiles too..and mama put my Hubby's links As Well😛and im soo pissed i cant be able to comment on DD's profile 😕let me come and try later and btw sissy did u check my pic yesterday ?i  too tried to put white shirt pic 😉i have class now will come back and comment later..See You Both Later..Love you Both 🤗
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Thush🤗 and don't worry about MSK - all his fans keep coming back👏 only DD is really behind

Yeah I know i did comment on her pictures yesterday before i go to bed..ill come and do after i come from uni later..Gotta run..see you later Mama 😉Bye..take care of my sissy😆🤗
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Yeah I know i did comment on her pictures yesterday before i go to bed..ill come and do after i come from uni later..Gotta run..see you later Mama 😉Bye..take care of my sissy😆🤗

I have added MSK👍🏼
DD & GC deserve to be on the throne👏
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bye thush jaan.. Mama we really need lots and lots of dhakka for dd.. Looks like your method is working.. I see more comments.. But still not enough.. Btw did you see that her fans number are growing.. The last time i checked it was at 3788 and now it moved over 3800.. And i realise only dd has more fans added to her page.. Over this week.. She has almost 200 joining..
Originally posted by: zaara25

Bye thush jaan.. Mama we really need lots and lots of dhakka for dd.. Looks like your method is working.. I see more comments.. But still not enough.. Btw did you see that her fans number are growing.. The last time i checked it was at 3788 and now it moved over 3800.. And i realise only dd has more fans added to her page.. Over this week.. She has almost 200 joining..

That is good, I am also PMing😉
Zaara - I saw your comment👍🏼
zaaratq thumbnail

i trying to place my second comment at fans page.. now let me check if i can...

zaaratq thumbnail

Did it work Zaara😉

Nope as of now.. again i see the same message..

but its already more than 12 hours since i last put in my first comment...😡😡😡

im gonna try again...