Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BIT by NOISY-SHOULDER-KISSY bug -your IMMUNIZATION - Page 4

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I don't have to PM my kids the link, they know how to find their Mama🤗

Hahaha u are soo good in words like ur Kids 😉Okiei just Voted 😛Btw where is my Sissy 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

Hahaha u are soo good in words like ur Kids 😉Okiei just Voted 😛Btw where is my Sissy 😳

She is around, she will come.  Did you comment on all the links in the 1st page?  The pictures?  Don't miss any🤗
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't have to PM my kids the link, they know how to find their Mama🤗

yes mama, i stalked you everywhere and thats how i always end up knowing where you exactly going.. I know how to find you.. But thush is still a baby.. She needs time to learn..

btw mama, im commenting on the events gallery now and will go to the new article soon.. Today ill be less active on forums and will shift focus on our mission.. But will come now and then.. Now im going off to attack with my comments on the event gallery.. Oh i loved the energy drink one..
zaaratq thumbnail
Thush baby your sister is here.. But will be shifting base if mama decides to.. Like she already did..
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

yes mama, i stalked you everywhere and thats how i always end up knowing where you exactly going.. I know how to find you.. But thush is still a baby.. She needs time to learn..

btw mama, im commenting on the events gallery now and will go to the new article soon.. Today ill be less active on forums and will shift focus on our mission.. But will come now and then.. Now im going off to attack with my comments on the event gallery.. Oh i loved the energy drink one..

Both my bacchas are here🤗🤗  Do make sure you hit all the links I have posted on the 1st page and comment until you max out👍🏼

Thush baby your sister is here.. But will be shifting base if mama decides to.. Like she already did..

This is it - no more shifting👏
zaaratq thumbnail
Mama i not sure who told me, but someone pm me last time saying that commenting on old articles do bring buzz points.. I dono if its true or not.. Whatever, me going there to comment now.. And im going to try placing my second comment on the fans page.. See if i can get thru..

pls do the same for gc as well na.. Make my sister happy..
zaaratq thumbnail

This is it - no more shifting👏

good, atleast i don have to run marathon again.. Im already losing so much weight by running here for the past month.. And don worry, we shall keep winking this to page one.. 😉 😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She is around, she will come.  Did you comment on all the links in the 1st page?  The pictures?  Don't miss any🤗

Yep Yep i did comment on all the pics 😳

Mama i not sure who told me, but someone pm me last time saying that commenting on old articles do bring buzz points.. I dono if its true or not.. Whatever, me going there to comment now.. And im going to try placing my second comment on the fans page.. See if i can get thru..

pls do the same for gc as well na.. Make my sister happy..

GC has no problem, all the fans are coming back, so don't worry🤗