Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PC bonds with SAIF so KAREENA furious... (Page 22)

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterphile

OMG even I'm sick of hearing about the pinky in the pocket story. Every Priyanka topic discusses the pinky. Why I ask? SRK is a bisexual/married man with kids. Her pinky in his pocket means as much to him/her as a celery stick means to a fat kid. Which is nothing. Wacko
As for the topic, why would Priyanka even bother to flirt with Saif? She publicly lashed out at his accent to avenge Kareena's accent comment, not too long ago.

This article makes no sense to me.
Because that incident was right after  the KWK episode. In which she made a fool of herself by blushing and acting like a silly lovestruck girl, whenever SRK's name was mentioned. And if you are so sick of hearing about pinky in pocket story, then don't read them. Because I am gonna bring that story in every Priyanka topic, no matter what.

Edited by sheee - 06 May 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Shee, I love how you tell it like it is. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensheeeeraser

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
edit

Edited by beboholic - 06 May 2011 at 6:43pm
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

You know someone mentioned that Kareena left Shahid for Saif. If she actually cheated on him, he would also say something against bebo in an interview like harman did with PC. But after the break up, Shahid said he wishes her the best. He might make some snide remarks like comparing her to a cow, which I didn't even thing is a big deal, but he never said she cheated on him.

Okay I started the heat up again, but I just thought about this argument now! LOL

as to that, there are reports that shahid cheated on kareena, and then she left him to 'think'... and saif wooed her... whether they had officially broken up... there are both theories...!  

but hardly anyone brings up the fact that there were several reports of shahid cheating, though i hear all the time how kareena cheated on shahid...!  TongueTongue

i wouldn't worry about the 'heat'... we can use some tadka...!   WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by beboholic

You know someone mentioned that Kareena left Shahid for Saif. If she actually cheated on him, he would also say something against bebo in an interview like harman did with PC. But after the break up, Shahid said he wishes her the best. He might make some snide remarks like comparing her to a cow, which I didn't even thing is a big deal, but he never said she cheated on him.

Okay I started the heat up again, but I just thought about this argument now! LOL

as to that, there are reports that shahid cheated on kareena, and then she left him to 'think'... and saif wooed her... whether they had officially broken up... there are both theories...!  

but hardly anyone brings up the fact that there were several reports of shahid cheating, though i hear all the time how kareena cheated on shahid...!  TongueTongue

i wouldn't worry about the 'heat'... we can use some tadka...!   LOL

Yeah it is kind of unfair that everyone blames kareena for the break up. I heard that Shahid didn't treat her well. He would not take her calls ect.  I don't know how true this is though! lol And when kareena was doing Tashan, I think even Saif talked about how depressed she was because she had issues with Shahid not calling her back.  He probably wasn't that obvious but he hinted it. He said he kept on flirting with bebo but she didn't like him at first.

Edited by beboholic - 06 May 2011 at 6:14pm

Nuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
N- do you have more on Shahid cheating. lol since now one brings that up...I had never heard of him cheating on bebo. 

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
what's the story with harman and priyanka...?  did he really say that priyanka left him for shahid... Confused   but wasn't priyanka also had an affair with akki when she was dating harman...? 

so complicated... good thing i don't need to write a quiz on the love lives of celebs... LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

Go to top