Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i hve caramel Popcorn, 1 large pepsi... also i hve ordered... 1 Spicy Indian Large Pizza with Paneer  toppings...

_______________ Challooo rakho thread 🤣 ______________

Saifu's dialouge = Saadey zey bebo ko kisne bataya ke main pc se mila tha 🤣

Kareena's Dialouge = Hum Imran ke bina na jee payenge, yeh na keh dena saifu se 🤣

Priyanka's Dialouge = Saifu ho ya Shahid, ke farak painda hai 🤣

I command you all to gush, gush damnit!

Very Angry
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

I command you all to gush, gush damnit!

Very Angry

Jaar main toh aapki help kar riya hoon 🤣

daantt waarryyy i philll ceee no1 bashes Saifeena here 😉
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

Salman and Dino were dating? when was this? Makes so much sense now, just look at how happy Salman looks in this pic, he is GLOWING. Electrifying chemistry I must say ❤️

🤣

Awww Salman and Dino...kitni gehri dosti hai

And SRK is gay? I just thought he was bi but who cares?

PC for me is a flirt...feel sorry for Harman though

I have read throughout the topic and wow...Ashu and PC?😲 Man!!! Never thought that would happen he's a married man though😕

But yeah everyone does instigate I do it and not proud of it...im glad i have cut down on this section...it's sad that Sakina left because of the bashing of Ranbir but yeah my comments weren't as nice as I thought I'd say I ain't proud of it...Lensa I agree with everything you said😊
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Can we stop making fun of people's posts. IF you don't like it say that you don't believe it. No need to say people are coming up with these rumors. Why would they need to come up with it? Esp N who is a neutral member on here.

awww, lensa... it's okay... it's a defense mechanism too, you know... don't have a good defense, then make fun of the post... 😉😛😛

it's a rumour that i have heard... again, who knows how true is it... but this isn't the only news about priyanka and the directors... apparently, she extended ashutosh favours so he would sign harman, who was a box office dud... 😛😛😛  there are also rumours, that priyanka lend favours to rakesh roshan to be part of krissh... 😉😛😛

so, apprently, she has been around...!

but hey, a lot of actresses and actors have to go through such things, especially when you are not well connected... madhuri, who happens to be my favourite, is an example... 😛😛  then there is meenakshi... even srk had to go through with it...!  

i have never heard about salman-dino before, though... so, can't really say anything about that...!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand as well...if people don't like the rumours being said and start mocking it then why do they bother reading them can't they just ignore it?
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
  some posts here are hillarious. 😆Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbies note: so for the past 20 pages, the talk is has nothing to do with what the actual post is about.  Get back on track or topic will be closed. Individual posts will be reviewed and warnings will be given out if deemed

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wats a big deal if PC wants to be friendly wid saif?dese media ppl ufff  
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL, why PC will go after Saif? much older and then not a huge star or a brand. meh..

pure blah...

it's true kareena and PC have problem over Shahid, but why on Saif? Kareena is not that kind of child woman, I believe.