Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

Yeah and am sick and tired of hearing about SRk being gay.  ðŸĪŠ SRk has nothing to do with this. this is about PC and bebo and Saif. We never said SRk was a saint either!

I did not bring in SRK first. Others did. When people talk about the infamous pinky in pocket story and use that to imply PC as a homebreaker. I'm gonna counter that with my SRK= bisexual theory...hell it ain't even a theory no more. Don't like it, don't bring the pinky episode out. If you bring it out, don't expect people to spare SRK, afterall it was HIS pocket.

Why are people so harsh on women and not so much on men.

ðŸĨą
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

OMG even I'm sick of hearing about the pinky in the pocket story. Every Priyanka topic discusses the pinky. Why I ask? SRK is a bisexual/married man with kids. Her pinky in his pocket means as much to him/her as a celery stick means to a fat kid. Which is nothing. 
As for the topic, why would Priyanka even bother to flirt with Saif? She publicly lashed out at his accent to avenge Kareena's accent comment, not too long ago.

This article makes no sense to me.

Priyanka beign a woman is fair game then, aint it? Bisexual, swings both ways. 😛
So dont think she's like celery to a fat kid in this case 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovePC

so what akshay, salman, dino doing here????

Am not saying don't bring SRK into this. Am just saying no one said SRk is a saint in the pinky in the pocket thing! And plus I didn't bring Sallu and Dino into this. I mentioned Akki to make a point. I wasn't bashing him.
Originally posted by: desigal90

Priyanka beign a woman is fair game then, aint it? Bisexual, swings both ways. 😛
So dont think she's like celery to a fat kid in this case 😆

I said bisexual to be nice. IMO he is full on gay. ðŸĨą
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dexterphile, people on this forum at least, ARE just as harsh. Doesnt anyone remember the treatment Ranbir got after KWK episodes?
So I dont think anyone's partial.

Really, you think he's full on? But what does Gauri do to...you know...be "satisfied"?
Like I've never even heard of any rumors of her having affairs na
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

She's climbin in your windows,
she's snatchin your people up,
so y'all need to
Hide your kids, hide your men
and hide your husbands
cause PC be snatchin everybody out here.

Errbody out heeuh. 😆
Originally posted by: beboholic

Am not saying don't bring SRK into this. Am just saying no one said SRk is a saint in the pinky in the pocket thing! And plus I didn't bring Sallu and Dino into this. I mentioned Akki to make a point. I wasn't bashing him.

Lensa...lets not play games here. People always go off topic on every goddamn topic on here by bringing everything from unrelated actors to actors' fruits and nuts... my pinky theory was atleast  in sync.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I did not bring in SRK first. Others did. When people talk about the infamous pinky in pocket story and use that to imply PC as a homebreaker. I'm gonna counter that with my SRK= bisexual theory...hell it ain't even a theory no more. Don't like it, don't bring the pinky episode out. If you bring it out, don't expect people to spare SRK, afterall it was HIS pocket.

Why are people so harsh on women and not so much on men.

ðŸĨą

Why would I bring SRk into this. His not the one who went to check out Saif now did he? I really don't care if you bring SRK into this. Am just replying back to your comment about being sick of pinky comments..and I said am sick of hearing about SRk being gay comment. But am not really sick of it...lol...seriously what ppl say about SRK doesn't effect me at all. And when the incident happened I blamed both SRK and PC. But I don't see why I need to bash SRK here for letting PC into his pocket...because this is not about him. But if others want to, feel free! 😛
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Dexterphile, people on this forum at least, ARE just as harsh. Doesnt anyone remember the treatment Ranbir got after KWK episodes?

So I dont think anyone's partial.

Really, you think he's full on? But what does Gauri do to...you know...be "satisfied"?
Like I've never even heard of any rumors of her having affairs na

Sure...what are all those rave parties about? I'm sure Gauri does not go there to do charity.ðŸĨą

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Salman and Dino... ðŸ˜ē  Anyways I am not surprised... Salman and his gay/bi rumors have been going on for a long time... I have heard Nikhil Dwivedi was the reason for the Salman SRK fight on the fateful day at Kat's party...