Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I never heard news on sallu and dino🤣 🤣
yeh kahan se aaye🤣
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

Everyone doesn't flirt and have affair with men who are already taken. We had someone on this forum, I forgot who..who told us PC starting flirting with her boyfriend eve after knowing that the guy was taken. Crystal above also explained some incidents in a hotel. If Ranbir and other men on this forum are talked about the many affairs they had..including deepika, than why should we spare PC.

since when did this forum spare pc???? as far as i remember she was called of prostitute for relations...
Salman and Dino were dating? when was this? Makes so much sense now, just look at how happy Salman looks in this pic, he is GLOWING. Electrifying chemistry I must say ❤️

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eraser u always make me laugh.. with ur post..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Salman and Dino were dating? when was this? Makes so much sense now, just look at how happy Salman looks in this pic, he is GLOWING. Electrifying chemistry I must say ❤️

oh plzz comon 🤣
boys cant be friends🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
the guy @ behind..on sallu side..omg he looks so funny..seems like he is gonna murder..1 of them🤣
maybe he is jealous or what😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol eraser.

@lovepc am not saying PC is spared on this forum. Her pinky in SRK's pocket is always used here lol. Am just saying if we talk about Ranbir and Deepika and others about their flirting ways, why not PC.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone doesn't flirt and have affair with men who are already taken. We had someone on this forum, I forgot who..who told us PC starting flirting with her boyfriend eve after knowing that the guy was taken. Crystal above also explained some incidents in a hotel. If Ranbir and other men on this forum are talked about the many affairs they had..including deepika, than why should we spare PC. 

@Beboholic: Im not saying spare PC, and yes i know her affair with akki was true, im just saying why are ppl taking one article so seriously... and SRK treats PC like a friend, he loves gauri and wud never even think abt anyone else.. PC also knows her limits with SRK.. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thats salman khan's bodyguard jaggy 

the guy @ behind..on sallu side..omg he looks so funny..seems like he is gonna murder..1 of them🤣
maybe he is jealous or what😆