PC bonds with SAIF so KAREENA furious... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
 karena ,  apna saif apne pass rakho...
 i find u unlucky gal for  having such boy frnd who looks nasty.
Originally posted by kash4life

This article is so OTT

She went and said hi to EVERYONE to the agent Vinod sets so her intention is to steal Saif 😆

Why would Bebo have a problem if PC went to say hi on the sets, she's hardly throwing herself at him

Priyanka has a reputation of being a big flirt. We heard all stories about her flirting with other girl's men. She even had her pinky in SRK's pocket lol...yes that never gets old. I guess SRK won't let her put her pinky in his pocket now she wants Saif. And it's weird because Saif and PC are not friends, so why would she go over to the sets to check out what they are doing? Hmmm...I think PC is a little obsessed with bebo!
saif looks hot in tht pic !please pc stick to shahid
Ok she just went to meet..uff
whats wrong with that?
these media wale bhi naa
Kareena should beware pc, so she doesnt come between saif and kareena, she is already after shahid.

Priyanka had affair with akshay and they did so many things to together, poor twinkle :(, twinkle told akki never to work with her again or else she won't be with him and akki promised her, but people did put all the blame on akki. Priyanka herself did it by her own choice, she is as guilty as akki.

she also did two timing, when she was with harman, she had affair with shahid and harman founded out and did break up with her and even told it to the media.

I also heard that priyanka flirted with salman, but salman did got pissed because i heard he at that time had affair with dino and decided not to work with her again.

she also did put her finger in srks pocket some days ago.

my friend told me something about pc when she meet her in a hotel, but i think its better if i don't say what she saw.

but i heard kareena had affair with hrithike while he was married is it true?
Edited by -Crystal- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Kareena should beware pc, so she doesnt come between saif and kareena, she is already after shahid.

Priyanka had affair with akshay and they did so many things to together, poor twinkle :(, twinkle told akki never to work with her again or else she won't be with him and akki promised her, but people did put all the blame on akki. Priyanka herself did it by her own choice, she is as guilty as akki.

she also did two timing, when she was with harman, she had affair with shahid and harman founded out and did break up with her and even told it to the media.

I also heard that priyanka flirted with salman, but salman did got pissed because i heard he at that time had affair with dino and decided not to work with her again.

my friend told me something about pc when she meet her in a hotel, but i think its better if i don't say what she saw.

I did heard abt akki too😲
I thought that would be rumor..but i guess not😲
@bold: i heard that too..but dont know how much is it true
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 12 years ago
mhhmm priyanka! if she can get so close with SRK then...id worried about saif tooo.

Originally posted by -Crystal-

Who is dino that sallu dated? No I don't think kareena had an affair with him while he was married. I have seen kareena and Hrithik's wife talk to each other after bebo was with Saif. It was a video! I mean if she had an affair with Hritick while they were married...I don't think Hritike's wife would even talk to her. But who knows...I think desu would be the right person to ask that! She knows more about this than me!
Why are people fussing over such as small thing, so what if PC went to Agent Vinod's set? and Secondly, PC is not the one who always says things about Bebo and is interested in her life, Bebo does and is too.. And about PC being a flirt and having her pinky in SRK's pocket... really? I dont know why this forum always makes PC seem like some abnoxious psychopath when shes really not one.. everyone dates, has affairs, flirts... its real in the society we live in.. and this article clearly sucks, i bet kareena has already moved on even if she does know about this...
heard salman had affair with dino morea.

I do not know about that, i just did remeber that because desu had said it long long time back about hrithik and kareenas relationship.