Posted: 12 years ago

PIGGY CHOPS PULLS OUT ALL STOPS

Upala Kbr

Goes out of her way to get friendly with foe Bebo's beau, Saif

Priyanka Chopra is openly bonding with dushman Kareena Kapoor's boyfriend Saif Ali Khan and his business partner Dinesh Vijan. Bebo is obviously seeing red.

Says a source, " Saif has been shooting for his home production Agent Vinod all this week during the day at Filmistan Studios in Goregaon while Priyanka has been shooting nights for Karan Johar's Agneepath in Versova." Why so curious? Now, stars drop in to meet other stars they are friends with, when shooting in the same studio or in the vicinity. Interestingly, Priyanka and Saif, though socially cordial, are not friendly. " And yet, PC, who was shooting for an ad film in the afternoon at Filmistan asked Dinesh to show her the Agent Vinod set, after her shoot was done. She went around, met everyone from Saif to the director Shriram Raghavan, chatted with them for half an hour and then left for her Agneepath shoot in Versova," says the source.

When Kareena heard this, she was furious. Says another source, " PC is curious about all things Bebo and keeps tabs by checking with common friends." As it turns out, one of the reasons the Kaminey couple Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka parted ways was because the latter felt that her guy wasn't as emotionally invested in the relationship as he was with Bebo.

Getting even That said, getting friendly with Saif could be PC's way of getting even with the Golmaal 3 gal. What she doesn't realise is that the two are deeply committed to each other and have eyes only for each other.

Naturally, people close to Kareena scoff at rumours suggesting she is upset with Piggy Chops for trying to bond with Saif.

According to them Kareena is merely amused at PC's attempts and ignores such things as she and Saif are confident in their love for each other.

Kareena and Priyanka remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Lol 😆 But Saifu is fida over his Bebo...PC ka jalwa won't work!

Oh no she didn't! 😲
Umm I am sure PC has much better choice than Saif.
COMEON!!! i wanna see the claws come out bebo!!!! 😛😆
omg, who DOESN'T wanna oggle over Saif! ☺️
Saif is gorgeous! ANd PC has a habit of sticking her pinky in ppl's pockets, so I would also be on my toes if i were bebo.😆

But who can blame PC here? I mean...LOOK AT HIM!.

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Attention Priyanka, Katrina, Deepika and women in general.

Kareena is not pleased with the # of females drooling over her man and eyeing him with their buri nazar.   She has issued this disclaimer:

The Following is Property of Kareena Kapoor. Yes, she even has her name on it.

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
nothing wrong with bonding its natural male/female interaction 
Originally posted by -Maddy-

PIGGY CHOPS PULLS OUT ALL STOPS

Upala Kbr

Goes out of her way to get friendly with foe Bebo's beau, Saif

Priyanka Chopra is openly bonding with dushman Kareena Kapoor's boyfriend Saif Ali Khan and his business partner Dinesh Vijan. Bebo is obviously seeing red.

Says a source, " Saif has been shooting for his home production Agent Vinod all this week during the day at Filmistan Studios in Goregaon while Priyanka has been shooting nights for Karan Johar's Agneepath in Versova." Why so curious? Now, stars drop in to meet other stars they are friends with, when shooting in the same studio or in the vicinity. Interestingly, Priyanka and Saif, though socially cordial, are not friendly. " And yet, PC, who was shooting for an ad film in the afternoon at Filmistan asked Dinesh to show her the Agent Vinod set, after her shoot was done. She went around, met everyone from Saif to the director Shriram Raghavan, chatted with them for half an hour and then left for her Agneepath shoot in Versova," says the source.

When Kareena heard this, she was furious. Says another source, " PC is curious about all things Bebo and keeps tabs by checking with common friends." As it turns out, one of the reasons the Kaminey couple Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka parted ways was because the latter felt that her guy wasn't as emotionally invested in the relationship as he was with Bebo.

Getting even That said, getting friendly with Saif could be PC's way of getting even with the Golmaal 3 gal. What she doesn't realise is that the two are deeply committed to each other and have eyes only for each other.

Naturally, people close to Kareena scoff at rumours suggesting she is upset with Piggy Chops for trying to bond with Saif.

According to them Kareena is merely amused at PC's attempts and ignores such things as she and Saif are confident in their love for each other.

Kareena and Priyanka remained unavailable for comment.

@red

yes dey r madly in love wd each other n i hope it remains d same n dat was d reason y pc broke up wid shahid...nah i dun think so