Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri's immense faith will let her down

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i personally liked the way   gauri explained everybody about rudra's present condition and told everybody "yeh gauri kaa bharosa hai apne rudra par ki wo apni gauri aur bachche ke paas laut aayega"👍🏼 it clearly showed the extreme faith &   trust which she has on rudra even after knowing that he doesn't remember her at all🤗but somehow i have a very bad feeling that gauri's immense faith on rudra will let her down one day😭 & will surely destroy & change her destiny😭 when rudra will marry his first love pihu in front of her😭🥺Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it is a blind faith and Gauri is going to loose . Faith is ok but too much faith not good. Pihu will surely come in Raga.s life.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She told to P that the wedding day will never come and R will get his memory back before. What will she do when R and P will reach the mandap ??? G is over-confident, and she'll get the shock of her life.
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
my eyes have already swollen crying day and night & thinking about the disaster of rudra leaving gauri forever &  marrying that pihu😭i think i will have to keep on crying like this till one full month as 30 days are still left for this disaster to come😭what can i do whenever i think of rudra leaving gauri forever & proposing and marrying pihu tears automatically starts flowing from my eyes😭obviously i cry in my room not in front of anybody😆
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree guys, G has too much faith & she might receive the shock of her life but I have a feeling that Rudra might start remembering something here and there before his wedding to P. I have faith like G that Rudra won't marry Pihu.

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I agree guys, G has too much faith & she might receive the shock of her life but I have a feeling that Rudra might start remembering something here and there before his wedding to P. I have faith like G that Rudra won't marry Pihu.

i completely believe in gauri's faith on her rudra but the problem is that i don't have any faith left on these cvs😭
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago