bvm30 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely not boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I understand ur expressing ur views about the show; but atleast make it ur opinion seem like one that the member's of this form has to listen to; - state ur reasons also! :)

Also, than again if u find CB2 boring just stop watching the show- no one is forcing u to watch the show; there are members here who love the show and come here to post their "positive" views regarding the show. I'm not saying that every show here has things that make the audience happy... but  if u come an open up a thread atleast show ur views w/ facts/conclusions and this thread will attract members who will discuss about the show in a healthy manner.

Two.. lines regarding the show as "boring", seems to be kind of a "spam" doesn't it?

If I have offended u I am sorry, and I didn't mean to put it in a "mean/offensive way"; just came here to express my views regarding ur thread.

I feel CB2 is interesting and I love how the storyline is progressing towards the show; it's fantastic to watch!

Also if u come here to compare CB1 w/ CB2 there is a thread that is opened for this:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1648880

Edited by v3gradev09 - 12 years ago
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I FIND EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND WHO ARE WE TO SAY WATCH SOMETHING IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THATS RUDE.  SECONDLY I LOVE DEV AND RADHIKA AND YES SOME OF THE STORY LINE IS JUST LIKE 1. 
set_raj thumbnail
Kindly discuss about CB1 and CB2 in the link given below:

Topic Closed.

CB DEV TEAM..