Twilight

India-Forums

Twilight
Twilight

My experience at the WFE premier and pic with ROB! (Page 2)

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

believe me ayesha i can kill to exchange places wth uuu huhhh
u need an autograph shut up * u gt him standing beside u tilting his head gosh wht else do u need ?? ofcourse autograph* duh*

huh i would hv loved to see ur reaction standing beside rob but ofcoure ur privacy mattersss

anywayy u dnt tlk abt mell r u likee smelling him outtt hihihihi

i bet u were the first to wish him b day
girl u r damn luckyyy

m JJJ

As long as i am not being killed its all good LOL. but the thing is I got his autograph during the Eclipse Premier so its all good. I shall post that soon too. I KNOW!!! I couldnt breath when he stood in front of me and took a picture , my head was touching his and I was freaking out. plus the fact that he smells so good doesnt help either LOL . 

oh I was just smiling like an idiot thats why I didnt wanna ruin the picture. 
well i dont smell him , but when he is close to you , its really hard to miss the smell. i wanna know what cologne he uses csz it was that best smell i have ever smelled. (if that makes sense.) he waas hooot. 

I HOPE I WAS !!!! I dunno how that came to me but I MADE HIM LAUGH !!!! :D 
proud moment. 

-Appsy- IF-Rockerz
-Appsy-
-Appsy-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I envy u fully now... :X
i wish.. i had been dere.. though i wudn't had come true anyway... :(
but Ayesha.. congo... u met ROB...Day Dreaming .. had i been at ur place... i wudn't have said anythin... apart from lookin at him ... 
how did it feel... i mean.. Rob standin beside u...
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Sali Ji and My Jiju together Wooww...sooo handome looking him

I KNNNOOOWWW! he is so delicious. ! 
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Appsy-

I envy u fully now... :X
i wish.. i had been dere.. though i wudn't had come true anyway... :(
but Ayesha.. congo... u met ROB...Day Dreaming .. had i been at ur place... i wudn't have said anythin... apart from lookin at him ... 
how did it feel... i mean.. Rob standin beside u...

aww thanks <3 , and man dw , thats how i felt when i couldnt meet him and all the girls did. but it came true TWICE! and it will for you, don't worry he is gonna be here for a long time <3

and ahaha i know ! i am still in a shock ! the first time I saw him I CRIED !! didn't say anything just cried csz i got to meet him. I couldn't say anything to him , I was so scared to just falling on the ground. He is so sweet to his fans thou , you don't even feel like he is someone famous , well the camera's and the screaming but LOL the ffirst time i was scared to even say hi , but i kinda now knew how he was gonna react so i just said it LOL . 

it felt GOOD! i am sorry i know i have mentioned it a billion times but he SMELLS SO DELICIOUS  , it makes me melt. 
 I wouldn't trade the feeling of standing beside for anything  .

<3
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutekhushi

woooww ayesha ur so lucky i envy u...does it make sense?
i think it does
congratulations may b ur partying right now

thanks sweetie and it does LOL . <3
oh I am too much in a shock to party , but there is a party inside my head atm LOL LOL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsabellaCullen

Girl you are perhaps the luckiest human around me nowadays! Gosh! You met him, saw him, stood next to him, even got pictured next to him?!? Its close to attaining nirvana you know?!? Forget about autograph!

Did he look blank and calm while meeting and greeting with people? I feel he has his mind wandering somewhere else!

Love him like anything!

Congrats ... a huge one to you! ;-)

ahahah , i feel so lucky just because you mentioned it. <3
and i dunno there is something about him that makes you wanna just look at his face forever ! he is so beautiful and his laugh makes you go weak. 
OH GOD YES!! he is so sweet and calm with his fans its actually shocking. People try to grab him and do things but he is so amazing with it all ! He does look like he would rather be some where else but when he comes out of his car and smiles/waves at his fans you can tell he knows he is so lucky to have these many people love him. 

I am sure he misses Kristen a lot and his DOG BEAR ! <3 but he was truly being awesome and smiling . some celebs just act pissed and don't do anything . he is tired , probably not getting enough sleep but he still gets up to meet his fans. 

thaaank youuu ! it was a great day of my life <3 
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Ok, wow... i am jus making an appearence here for this...

omgg... i am like freaking out here... you effin met him Ayysh..!!! like seriouslyy...?? omg omg omg omggg!!!! soo bloodyyy cool...!!!

he looks sooo dasshinggg... ugghhh... its a sin to be this hott!!! so not fairr..!!!!

and yess... i did watch WFE..!!! its really good.. great storyy... amazing acting... and by God!! does Rob look hot or what..!!! i'm soo jealous of Rosie (Ty) to get to flirt with himm... Day Dreaming

Ayysshhh... FB!!!!!

AHAHAH , anjz , your comments are just hilarious. and yes seriously ! LOL 
i love your OMGs aahahah . 
IT IS A SIN!! he is so good looking its beyooonnnd words. I wish guys looked more like him ! 
isn it ? He is so amazing in the movie <3 I LOVED IT ! I WISH edward didn't put on so much make-up and stuff csz Rob looks hot dirty and sweaty. 

ROSE!!!! <3 LOL i loved her. .

and already talked to you baby ! <3 LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

Devil_Of_Heaven Goldie
Devil_Of_Heaven
Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
wow you are soo  lucky...
you talked to him and got a pic...
thats freaking awesome...
you are one lucky person...