Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

OMG U actually MET Him !! 😲

COgratulationz !! 😃

and u seem so Calm .. hav u met him b4 ?! 😃

I did meet him at the Eclipse Premier but I didn't say anything csz I started crying . It was a dream come true so I had to cry LOL. nd thannkkyou < 3

Originally posted by: mehar_mia1

o man you're so lucky...i envy you😆

i just saw the movie and rob was just amazing in it...i loved the movie and im going with my mum to watch it again

Ahahah thankyou ! and I know!!!! the movie was mindblowing :D 

Originally posted by: Zahra.G

Oh my freaking God. You are the luckiest girl ever. 

AHAHAHA ! thaaankyouuu ! and some girls actually gave him full hugs so I am still a little jealous ! LOL 
Zahra.G thumbnail
Oh!! Than you are not. Just kidding.😆 I also met him in Eclipse premier, well not meeting actually, I  got to see him, I was back and all the fans were pushing me, I ended up getting his glimpse only. ðŸ˜­ 
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ROBlicious.

I did meet him at the Eclipse Premier but I didn't say anything csz I started crying . It was a dream come true so I had to cry LOL. nd thannkkyou < 3

aawww thats so CUteee !! 🤗
😳

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zahra.G

Oh!! Than you are not. Just kidding.😆 I also met him in Eclipse premier, well not meeting actually, I  got to see him, I was back and all the fans were pushing me, I ended up getting his glimpse only. ðŸ˜­ 

aww really ? i got to get his autograph so its all good but i know what you mean. It was so crazy there and everyone was pushing , .