India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WU: 5/5/11

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
-Laxmi tells Suraj that she will sit for the havan. That one lie for the happiness of others is rewarded more then saying the truth. Laxmi says that I have became very attached to this family, even though I never had a relationship with them before. Mom treats me like her daughter, dad gives me support to fulfill my dream, Dadaji guides me, and Mahen is my best friend. Suraj says that when we get divorced you will lose these relationships also. Laxmi gets upset and gets up. Suraj also looks upset and his cell rings. He picks up and the lawyer tells him he mailed out the divorce papers and you should be getting them today.Suraj panics and calls Laxmi tells her we have to guard the door, no one should get these papers. They go down stairs, Big witch watches them in curiosity. She figures they are up to something so she somehow tries to get Laxmi and Suraj away from the door. Just when Laxmi is about to go upstairs, the door bell rings. She runs down and opens the door. The guy is about to give the envelop to Suraj and Laxmi when Big witch comes and snatches it. They play monkey in the middle for a while, and finally Laxmi snatches the envelop out of her hand.

-Suraj and Laxmi are back in their room when the papers go flying due to the fan. Laxmi bends down and helps Suraj pick up the papers. He feels guilty the whole time. Uttang comes and tells that are you two love birds ready to come down. They all leave to prepare the havan location for the pooja. Suraj and Laxmi do the pooja. Then Suraj fills Laxmi's maang. and Laxmi feeds Suraj sweet. Laxmi gets upset and excuses herself, Suraj follows. Laxmi goes to her room and has flashbacks. Suraj comes there to talk to her. He then asks her to sit and he starts to give her a oil-less thel malish...lol...He tells her that I have found a really good friend in you, someone I  can share my feeling with without being afraid. He asks if they can be friends even after divorce. Laxmi thinks to herself, that I came here to be more then friends, I came here to be your wife. Laxmi says you have Ragini. Suraj continues his thoughtless lecture, and tells her about Ragini and how she is his dream girl. HE asks Laxmi close your eyes and tell me who ur prince charming is. She closes her eyes only do get Suraj's in-vision.  He asks who  did you see, she says you. Suraj goes me? Even after what I have done. She says, I saw the Suraj that came to Dharigham. The one that did so many things to impress me. the Suraj that to fulfill his wish to marry me, fulfilled my wishes, who promised to take me where there isn't any pain or hurt, just love. Suraj gets Laxmi up and wipes her tears. He asks her for forgiveness. Laxmi says give me the divorce papers I will sign it. Suraj looks upset and goes to get it. He can't find it. Ends on Laxmi and Suraj's shocked face.

Precap: Laxmi is dramatic voice, with shivling in her hand and Havan's fire, Promising that I will not let anything happen to this family, Suraj was my husband, is my hasband and will stay my husband

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskitAMSTsweta2541984aiyeshashiny3mona_30SavitriElenabcclveryverysweet23guruvignesekomasRenita571harshi21divra4Mamanafuzzyface

Aqua1 Groupbie
Aqua1
Aqua1

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update...Clap
Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Hopefully Laxmi will be strong & sort Ragini out. However is Suraj worth fighting for?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veryverysweet23taral83

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The story had potential but CVs can never think out of the box.  Now the show has become another typical show.
Why in the world would any woman want to be with a guy Suraj after what he did is beyond me Wacko
Btw Suraj aka sapno ka raja *puke*Dead oh come on Laxmi you know in your heart the only prince there is Mahen...maybe  Parag too LOL (Ok I am biased) Tongue
Boring!!! Sleepy

Thanks for the update dear.

Edited by fuzzyface - 06 May 2011 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamana

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

The story had potential but CVs can never think out of the box.  Now the show has become another typical show.
Why in the world would any woman want to be with a guy Suraj after what he did is beyond me Wacko
Btw Suraj aka sapno ka raja *puke*Dead oh come on Laxmi you know in your heart the only prince there is Mahen...maybe  Parag too LOL (Ok I am biased) Tongue
Boring!!! Sleepy

I agree its the same saas bahu saga. but reason by Laxmi is going to fight back is because she finds out the truth about ragini that she is a gold digger. I totally agree that Suraj is wrong, and what he did with Laxmi is even more wrong. But if you heard their convo in this episode, he says he really loves Ragini, that he never looked at any other girl so forth. So he is blinded. but he isn't bad at heart.  Taking that in consideration, laxmi is not going to let Ragini ruin Suraj or her family. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mona_30Mamanafuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Boring!!! Sleepy

I agree its the same saas bahu saga. but reason by Laxmi is going to fight back is because she finds out the truth about ragini that she is a gold digger. I totally agree that Suraj is wrong, and what he did with Laxmi is even more wrong. But if you heard their convo in this episode, he says he really loves Ragini, that he never looked at any other girl so forth. So he is blinded. but he isn't bad at heart.  Taking that in consideration, laxmi is not going to let Ragini ruin Suraj or her family. 

I suppose Suraj is  just plain stupid like Forest Gump would say ' Stupid is as stupid does'Tongue       I am just tired of the ever suffering bahu fighting for their pati and ghar ka izzat. The plot is just too predictable, you know Suraj isn't going believe Laxmi abt Ragini thinking she is jealous. Ragini will probably team up with Shoba, who would try to make the situation worse, yada yada Suraj will find out and then starts falling for Laxmi. Then Ragini will take revenge. Sleepy

I just watch this serial for Mahen and Laxmi moments, sometimes Parag, his dad Harsuk and Kaveri, otherwise just skip most parts. oh well Smile

btw thanks for all the updates Big smile

CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Yaaa the story is quite predictable... i wouldnt deny that either... but how do u think ragini will take revenge???? get married to mahen???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index