the precap again is so confusing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
the precap of sangini shown yesterday in which rudra called gauri & said that he has already purchased the ring for pihu & to guess the colour of her dress he listened to his heart by closing his eyes to which his heart told him that she wore a red coloured dress😭hearing this from rudra's mouth gauri stood up looking completely surprised & shocked at what he said😲now i am a bit confused that what made gauri looked so surprised after hearing about rudra's imaginination of pihu wearing a red colour dress πŸ˜•
it's because she herself is wearing a red dress
I am excited to find out what's going to happen on Monday :)
bcoz it was gauri who was wearing a red coloured sari... he asked his heart wat color is the girl wearing... and his heart unknownilgly answered abt the gauri
If I know the Sangini CVs, on Monday it will be shown Gauri changing her red sari, wearing some other colour sari, then slowly going to Pihu's room - if by coincidence she is also wearing red dress then Gauri will come to the conclusion Rudra still loves Pihu. Most probably this will not be the case - But if pihu is not wearing red dress she will spill something on Pihu's dress and make Pihu wear Red dress. Mean time Rudra comes and see Pihu in red dress and ga ga over her.😭 Don't expect anything positive from Sangini CVs. Prepare for the worst till this track gets over.😑 Remember he spent one night on the hill with Gauri and next day he proposed Pihu.😲 Edited by jyot_puja - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyot_puja

If I know the Sangini CVs, on Monday it will be shown Gauri changing her red sari, wearing some other colour sari, then slowly going to Pihu's room - if by coincidence she is also wearing red dress then Gauri will come to the conclusion Rudra still loves Pihu. Most probably this will not be the case - But if pihu is not wearing red dress she will spill something on Pihu's dress and make Pihu wear Red dress. Mean time Rudra comes and see Pihu in red dress and ga ga over her.😭 Don't expect anything positive from Sangini CVs. Prepare for the worst till this track gets over.😑 Remember he spent one night on the hill with Gauri and next day he proposed Pihu.😲

What can be worst than R proposing to P?... πŸ€” If P falls for R again, that would be worst Shocked!!!
Thank you Mona for the explanation cause I didn't understand what R has said at the end! Precap looks interesting, I just hope that G won't make something stupid.
Originally posted by jyot_puja

If I know the Sangini CVs, on Monday it will be shown Gauri changing her red sari, wearing some other colour sari, then slowly going to Pihu's room - if by coincidence she is also wearing red dress then Gauri will come to the conclusion Rudra still loves Pihu. Most probably this will not be the case - But if pihu is not wearing red dress she will spill something on Pihu's dress and make Pihu wear Red dress. Mean time Rudra comes and see Pihu in red dress and ga ga over her.😭 Don't expect anything positive from Sangini CVs. Prepare for the worst till this track gets over.😑 Remember he spent one night on the hill with Gauri and next day he proposed Pihu.😲

absolutely,they will make guari to change her sari...but yesterday,d episode & precap is quite good ..πŸ˜‰