sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

'Shah Rukh, Kareena kiss'

TNN | May 6, 2011, 12.00am IST

Shah Rukh KhanMore Pics
Actor Shah Rukh Khan will kiss Kareena Kapoor in 'Ra One'...

Actor Shah Rukh Khan who has been a decent man on screen and off screen all this while, will now go bold for his superhero flick 'Ra One'. There's news that Shah Rukh will do everything and anything necessary to make his movie a rage.

We hear that SRK will kiss on celluloid this time round. And it's the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor he'll lock lips with. The actors kiss each other in a song. It's nothing explicit, but something that can be termed as 'simple and sweet' we are told.

It can be remembered that Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor, too, indulged in a romantic lip-to-lip in '3 Idiots'. "I've kissed on screen before, it's no big deal," says the Kapoor lass, who always looks forward to working with the Khans. "All four of them – Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh, Saif – are so amazing that I always look forward to doing movies with them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
There kiss is agin on. Its an on and off thing, I think.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Posted already na? Same news!

sheee thumbnail
Its new. It was off in previous topic.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First ive heard of this personally i think srk shud not do kiss
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well look he was willing to kiss that guy in MNIK.
Even if the scene was taken out of the final print SRK did do it, so why should he act so prissy and touch-me-not about a peck on the lips with Kareena?
Kissing Kareena is far less controversial, especially considering that no one is linking him romantically to Kareena in any way, shape, or form.
Now if he has a kiss scene with PC in Don 2---THAT might cause some eyebrows to raise.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: youknowme

Well look he was willing to kiss that guy in MNIK.

Even if the scene was taken out of the final print SRK did do it, so why should he act so prissy and touch-me-not about a peck on the lips with Kareena?
Kissing Kareena is far less controversial, especially considering that no one is linking him romantically to Kareena in any way, shape, or form.
Now if he has a kiss scene with PC in Don 2---THAT might cause some eyebrows to raise.

Why?😕
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaaye Jaaye .. Jaaye Jaayee Ek Baar jo Jaaye...  Jawani phir na aaye!!!