Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abidah canim, jab say Anju mera permission lena shuru kardi hai πŸ˜†
Abidah, this is me laughing, the moment I saw your question I started laughing and I can't stop it yaar.

Glad that I can make u laugh my honey :)
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am suddenly feeling very sad don't know why?  kehta hai naa dil mein bohut gabrahat horahi hai yaar.
I know its just some fiction but we are too much emotionally attached to these characters.

I know what you mean.  Strangely,that is what I have felt since yesterday. Loved yesterdays' epi to the core, but it left me feeling so sad...don't know why... so happy, but also so sad...

really wished we could see Nivi and Viren together more...safe and close and happy, not always under a cloud..

Someone wrote about KinHa today (was it you Abidah?).  And I have similar feelings.  I don't want to talk about their personal life, but just can't help enjoying their moments together so very much. I find myself thinking and loving KinHa as much as NivRen.  I know they are the same, but the laughter, bubbliness, and friendship that I see in the KinHa moments is really special.

Anyway, long story short, this feeling of happiness mixed in with a deep sadness continues...
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

Yaar... If Viren takes care of Nivi... How wonderful would it been (A)

Viren feeding Nivi etc. πŸ˜

Would love to see that and more...!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abidah canim, jab say Anju mera permission lena shuru kardi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abidah, this is me laughing, the moment I saw your question I started laughing and I can't stop it yaar.

Bachhu hans lo hans lo...mere naam se hans lo...chalo, tum sab ko khush to kiya...

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know what Milee and Minu are trying to say... To tell you the truth dil ke kisi kone mein kuch khone sa lag raha hai.. I do not want to lose Nivi and Viren but dar hai ki kuch hone wala hai.. Yes, we are so attached to them..They are ours.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

I know what you mean.  Strangely,that is what I have felt since yesterday. Loved yesterdays' epi to the core, but it left me feeling so sad...don't know why... so happy, but also so sad...

really wished we could see Nivi and Viren together more...safe and close and happy, not always under a cloud..

Someone wrote about KinHa today (was it you Abidah?).  And I have similar feelings.  I don't want to talk about their personal life, but just can't help enjoying their moments together so very much. I find myself thinking and loving KinHa as much as NivRen.  I know they are the same, but the laughter, bubbliness, and friendship that I see in the KinHa moments is really special.

Anyway, long story short, this feeling of happiness mixed in with a deep sadness continues...

Yes it was me and I so do not wanna lose them... I amnot ready for it :'(
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

Yaar... If Viren takes care of Nivi... How wonderful would it been (A)

Viren feeding Nivi etc. πŸ˜

Hum toh bas dekh tay hi rahjayengayDay Dreaming completely lost and only that scene will be playing on the screen
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Bachhu hans lo hans lo...mere naam se hans lo...chalo, tum sab ko khush to kiya...

Tu bhi na jaanu, I love you so much. You always think about meπŸ˜†

minu2011 thumbnail
Yes, not ready to lose them yet...Anju and Abidah -- they really feel ours don't they?  I think apart from the magic they create together, and their talent, a special draw for me is that KinHA are both such wonderful people.  So genuine, so simple and lovable! I really have come to love and respect them very much.  They're not like other seasoned actors who you don't know what they are like inside.   Here their inner selves shine through, especially in interviews and their segments...love to see them together.  (more than seeing them giving interviews alone!)  When they are together, toh its as if khucch jado ho jata hai!  I just loved their sbs birthday segment, sbb SR segment, the april fool wala segment.  and also the theif on the sets segment from way back...!