Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

05/05/11 NivRen scenes

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's NivRen scenes were just so perfect. From the beginning till the end, there was so much emotion involved in it.

Brilliant performance by Kinshuk and Neha. They just out do themselves everyday. Guys we really appreciate your work.
Beginning I loved the way Nivi was so worried about Viren, we wanted to see this side of Nivi from so many days. And then when she hears the car, her face just glows with happiness. Nivi looked radiant with that smile and glow on her face. Piya ki yaad mein taras gayi aur bas unki aahat sun kay dil kho chain aur sukoon mil gayi. Neha portrayed this so beautifully.

And then comes our Hero still in bad mood. you know girls I was thinking this from yesterday, actually Viren was not jealous he was insecure and his insecurity is shown thru anger and frustration. That is the reason he was shouting at her. We all know how Viren is all extremes. In his frustration and anger remember what he said onthe day he got revealed to Nivi as stalker "I hate you and leave me alone, I don't need you" See he is a guy with all extremes. When his anger takes hold his mind rules over his heart and that is what he said at the end to Sid.
So he is still frustrated and angry so he just doesnot respond to Nivi's sweet and loving talk. Without his frustration he would have been on cloud 9 that his wife was missing him and was waiting just for him😳.

And then comes the scene we wanted to see, maybe not like this but what can we expect from Viren, he always surprises us. But did you all notice one thing he was little sad inside because he is hurting Nivi but poor guys mind is controlled by anger. That is the reason elders say you have to control your anger, should not talk when you are angry because don't know what you will say and you may not take it back after wards.
So when the files thing comes up his anger rose to the highest level but when Nivi said you check them once it completely came crashing down and he spilled everything bothering him, and not only that once again he is feeling that he is a failure (the background music was just apt for the scene, the same one used when Stalker was revealed and that too when he said the same thing to Nivi that I am a loser, a failure, good for nothing guy) and he tells her the same. And look at him all teary eyed, really Viren is very very sensitive and emotional guy. Nivi again felt his pain, and thought the same that I was just doing what I thought was right, I wanted to help you not give you pain and how can I give pain to you. And along with it comes all the flash backs. She understood his pain, that is the reason she is not mad at him when he comes back inthe night and asks him for dinner or milk. So sweet of her, just like typical wife, who doesnot care her husband hurt her but always worries about him.
And Viren is still frustrated but he is hurting inside, we can see the pain but still his anger took control over his mind and its not letting his heart take over. Just like before in hatred track.

Morning scene, he comes down and Tayiji asks about Nivi. He just gives an answer saying she is not feeling good. He doesnot have a proper answer usually Nivi always stands beside him, with him but today its not like that and he knows the reason. And when Sid asks him, if you notice his face he did not know what to say, he wanted to talk but could not, he was feeling sad but could not let it out, Brilliant acting here by Kinshuk.
And then when dadaji says its his first project he has nervous jitters and his wife, his better half, his main strength is missing so he will be like that. If you notice, Viren got a jerk. His heart for a second took over his mind telling him that its the reality. She is his strength and how come you are doing this but again mind rules. If you see he smiles a little bit not a genuine smile but just for the sake of it and goes out to get the car ready.

Groundbreaking ceremony, this was the best. If you all noticed, or maybe its just me Viren was there but his heart was missing. He was smiling but its not genuine smile from his heart because its missing its other half. He was just mechanical, simply doing the job for the sake of it there is no happiness involved. And so his brother noticed too and Sid was already determined to talk to his brother and make him see in the right direction so he takes him aside to talk.
Oh here comes the best part, the way he starts telling Viren that you were the one who gave Nivi all the credit for everything, you even gave her credit for your work then what happened. I simply loved this conversation between brothers so much. I am not going in details as I wrote another topic on this but I just wanted to say something here Sid as an elder brother and as I always say that more than brother Sid is like Viren's father figure, he really gave Viren the boost, the advice, the guidance he needed.
The best part in this convo was at the end when Sid says with this you will not only destroy yourself but your relation too and for that Viren said Yes, I know. See what did I say in the beginning he knows he is making mistake but his mind is ruling and not letting his heart take over. That's when Sid asks then why and here Viren opens up, when inthe living room Sid asked with all of the people present there he could not open up but here alone wiht his brother he did because he knows he will get the right guidance needed and he knows his brother is with him, and that is what Sid did he gave Viren the moral boost he needed. Don't listen to others, you are capable and prove to them that they are wrong. Identify your shortcomings and make them your strength. Oh it was just beautiful.

And then comes the most beautiful part of it, this is what I love the most about Viren, not only me every NivReniac love about him. And I think not only us but even Nivi never gets mad at him just because of this quality of him that he never ever backs down in accepting his mistakes.
He very gently takes her hands and tells her that we both will do the presentation together, I want you to come and when Nivi says I didnot do nothing. Notice his sweet smile and his eyes, he understands that she is saying all this to keep his heart and when she says that I have headache, look at his eyes and his facial expression as if it says "Jaan, don't fool me, you cannot lie so please don't do it" I loved his expressins here.
And then comes the ultimate apology that "tumhara bina adhura hoon, tumara saath, tumari vishwaas, tumahara himmat woh muje pura krthey hai, I forgot about that" just by listening to this she had tears of joy and while saying this he had tears in his eyes. Simply beautiful scene and then ever so sweetly and gently says with a please attached to it "will you come with me" and wiping her tears while nodding his head in a way saying "No more tears jaan" and hugs her with so much love. Atlast his heart took over his mind actually it did the same moment he spoke his heart out wiht his brother but when he came to his room and saw Nivi the other half of his soul he was lost. And in this scene the background music was just out of the world our NivRen's song and then at the end "tu hi saathi" oh just wonderful. they are really eachother's angel's. They are nothing without the other person. they complete eachother in every possible way.

Sorry for the long post guys, had to write it. Will wait for your comments. Thank you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW Milee Di that was some moving analysis u wrote and I loved every word!! Todays scenes were just so amazing it's almost 2am & I'm still wide awake thinkin bout em!!

I loved how u described nivren, it was just perfect. You're right about Viren never backing down from accepting his mistakes - its one of the many things I love about him!! Hats off to kinshuk n neha for their amazing performances day in day out, they really bring life to the characters and especially kinshuk, the way he let's us know the tiniest of changes in Virens mood with just his eyes & expressions is beautiful to watch, he gives so much to this character and it really shows in every scene.

Thanks for the post Di, loved it 🤗
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Millie I just love the way you described each and every expression of NivRen. I just loved even I loved the last scene where Viren goes back to take Nivi. Best quality of Nivi is that she forgets everything and forgive everyone (though I never want her to forgive everyone specially CC without showing her true place but I know she will fogive her too) so easily and don't take it to heart and best quality Viren has he takes up the responsibilities of mistakes and ask forgiveness as soon as he realize and do everything to please other (though he has habbit to make mistakes after doing so much in the end he has to realize he was wrong and is bashed because of mistakes he does along with good things).

I loved ur style of explaining another post too but u know my reasons for not commenting because I can't completely agree with u in that post.
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis. I loved today's episode. Kinshuk is the best when it comes to face expressions. He truly showed being mechanical during ceremony. We could tell he is not happy. He is missing her. Sid, Viren and Nivi were all great today.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 d pm.. Loved ur analysis.. Awesome..
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis Milee and beautifully written!   Thanks.  loved the way you've described each and every scene from today's awesome episode.  Really, hats off to Kinshuk, Ashishek and Neha today.  They were brilliant. I agree that it was insecurity on Viren's part and much as he wanted not to feel this way, he couldn't help it. Amazing acting by Kinshuk.  He tried to be gentle with Nivi despite the anger -- during yesterday's Kheer and bedroom scene when he asked her to go to sleep, and he showed so beautifully in today's files segment how the frustration totally broke through, but that it also hurt and frustrated with him that he was so angry at Nivi.  and then at the Shilanyas he was physically present at the ceremony, but his heart and soul weren't there.  He showed it so well.  Kinshuk's eyes are amazing - they convey so much! 

Abhishek was also brilliant today.  And they gave him such good lines finally.  I agree that his original confident self is back again and how welcome it is. 

And Neha ka kya kehna.  She is out of this world - for someone so new, hats off.

Like everyone, I am so happy with today's episode.  The last part actually brought tears to my eyes.

p.s. Milee dear, you'll be missed when you're in India - but I hope your wireless works (these days they have wonderful portable options for the laptop from almost all mobile phone carriers) and that you keep checking in!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Milee and I have only this to add that I love the combination: 

"tumara saath, tumari vishwaas, tumahara himmat..." with "Tu hi saathi, Tu hi yaara, Tu Farishta Khuda Ka."

Tumara Saath = Tu hi saathi
Tumhara vishwaas = Tu hi yaara
Tumhari himmat = Tu Farishta Khuda ka

Beautifully covered and finally so romantic, meaningful and beautiful :)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Milee

and was going to mention this but saw u already wrote it

And then when dadaji says its his first project he has nervous jitters and his wife, his better half, his main strength is missing so he will be like that. If you notice, Viren got a jerk. His heart for a second took over his mind telling him that its the reality. She is his strength and how come you are doing this but again mind rules. If you see he smiles a little bit not a genuine smile but just for the sake of it and goes out to get the car ready.

He knew he was hurting Nivi but his anger took over as always...

Abidha .. i like the way u put tuhi saathi, yaara, faarishta
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely analysis milee. 👏

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Asma, RAchu, Chandni, Ashly, Minu, Abidah, Raj and Usha for your comments girls. I loved what you wrote. It was really mindblwing episode yesterday.