Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, I'm new. Well, kinda. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and love the discussions and finally saw a reason to post. 😛 Something caught my attention, didn't Runjhun challenge to change Guddu in 30 days before he actually accepted the challenge. Like what I'm saying is didn't she start her fast before the actual challenge, because remember when he left the first day only to return to use Runjhun to gain his dads approval, Amma said she heard Runjhun was observing a fast etc. Then later on when he came back she was like "It was good I didn't break my fast?"

Question: Is Runjhun still fasting and if so shouldn't she be weak, even a little? Because she has been fasting more then the thirty days as her fast started before the actual challenge? Anyone get what I'm saying or is this all nonsense? 😕😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gunjhun

Hi, I'm new. Well, kinda. I've been reading the posts here for awhile and love the discussions and finally saw a reason to post. 😛 Something caught my attention, didn't Runjhun challenge to change Guddu in 30 days before he actually accepted the challenge. Like what I'm saying is didn't she start her fast before the actual challenge, because remember when he left the first day only to return to use Runjhun to gain his dads approval, Amma said she heard Runjhun was observing a fast etc. Then later on when he came back she was like "It was good I didn't break my fast?"

Question: Is Runjhun still fasting and if so shouldn't she be weak, even a little? Because she has been fasting more then the thirty days as her fast started before the actual challenge? Anyone get what I'm saying or is this all nonsense? 😕😳

Actually Guddu returns to break her fast (not that he knows this fact) it is what she says. She opened her fast with the prasad Guddu brought for the family, so in that way what she prayed for and observed the fast for came true. She's been eating till now. 😆
Gunjhun thumbnail
But Wafah, she didn't actually eat the prasad. She just took it! Then in her room she was like it was good I didn't break my fast, etc. etc. The next day she even went to the mandir and prayed and asked for strength as she did her fast. Remember? :😛
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gunjhun

But Wafah, she didn't actually eat the prasad. She just took it! Then in her room she was like it was good I didn't break my fast, etc. etc. The next day she even went to the mandir and prayed and asked for strength as she did her fast. Remember? :😛

No she actually ate the prasad, and the temple seen was the day before when she asks for strength and says she will keep the fast. That is the day he gets the money and leaves the house. The next day Amma comes to her and asks her about her fast and that's when Kalsanwali says that Guddu's left. But he comes back with prasad, and he offers it to her and she actually opens her fast with that prasad.
Gunjhun thumbnail
Aha okie 😛 Just confused then, my bad.!