Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN Party:- SSBN Crew Celebrate Interview pg 2 (Page 2)

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hi, every1
i'm shay from the UK
i luv SSBN for all the reasons evry1 has mentioned.
one of my favourite scenes has to be naina fixing daksh's hair after he tries on the pagri.
and the bit where she turns around with the scarf
the song i dedicate is
tere mast mast do nain mera dil ka legeye chain

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Chaaa gai Bee meri jaan!!...Dhamaal kar dia!!!...Lovvveeelyyy Thread!!...

Ok,first of all,me ijj Meenu..sab ko pata hai...hahahaa...And i think this is a nth tym repeated story,and every1 wh's been here from the very first day know wht got me hoked onto the show!!!...It was hamara very apna,Daksh Chintu Patwardhan!!!!...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...*sigh*...I dunno...I think none else could look sooo purelyyy dashing in the green shirt,during the mall-scene!!!...*sigh*...Actually,the look on his face when he saw the lehnga-chorni..:P..tht was unforgettable...and none can beat him in the expressions' department-*sigh*...Sooo love hiiim!!!...and then,I knew I had to watch SSBN,anyhow;inspite of the odd timings!!...I need not mention again who's my fav.character,and who's my fav.actor.!!!...Akalmand k liye ishaara hi kaafi hai!!...:P...It wasn't only the looks,but the simplicity,and the intensity of the character tht made me love Daksh more,more,and more!!...And it increases with every passing day!!!...*sigh*...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

My fav.scene has to be the train scene!!...Though,this wasn't the first DakshNa scene,I watched!!..*sigh*...but the electrical chemistry b/w Gaurav-Parvati...*sigh*...No scene till date is more fav.than that!!...It was sooo masht!!...and they actually seemed like real hubby-wife in tht!!...lol..lol...the eye-connection,the small lil fight!!...:P...Has to be my fav.scene!!>...

And my fav.track!!...What else could be more exciting than the Kerala Chintu Patwardhan feeling sooo deeeply for his better-half!!...The track started while I was in Pak.but I neva managed to miss a scene or two!!...tried my best to watch tht...and I'm glad I did!!...Him going alll dreamyyy over her,is something that's sooo beautiful!!!...So,loving the current trakc,bas waiting for the milan!!!...*sigh*...

Lol,tht got too looonggg...*phew*...but I could go on talking abt it whole day!!...*sigh*...Love DakshNa,love SSBN,and love each and every character of the show!!!!...And the whole cast share a gr8 rapport with eachother,tht makes the show even more interesting!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
HI everyone

Congrats to SSBN for reaching 100 episodes!!!! I am from the uk and started watching SSBN from the beginning, i liked the promos and I like a good love story. The thing I loved about it the most was that it wasnt a quick love story, it was a love- hate relationship, they were always arguing with each other, but I think that deep down they were attracted to each other,(you could see by their amazing eye lock scenes). Daksh and Naina have great chemistry.
Ummm my favourite scene...I love all the Dakshna scenes, its really hard to pick one, they are all so great. If I have to pick some, I would say holi, the hug scene, when he lokked after naina in pune and when they were tending to each others wounds after daksh fought to save naina.
What would I like to see from future episodes?
I would like Naina to realise her feelings for Daksh, and for them both to eventually admit this to each other. I would like it if they didnt get married straightaway, but enjoyed spending time with each other first. I would like a scene where they are at a wedding, singing and dancing and maybe a bit of flirting!
I would like to see when the truth comes out about Naina and her mums relationship.

I cant wait to see what more the cvs have to show us!

Smiley x

Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Sapno Se Bhare Naina Celebrates 100 Episode

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 06 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzRadiantTreasure

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@Meenu, Smiley, Shay u know what they say great minds think alike, no wonder we have some very similar, preferences and hopes for the future

@ Smiley I sooo Hope that we get some good DakshNa flirty Time, yu know the longer they drag this love triangle, square track... Thats how much better and more DakshNa scenes the CVs will have to give us!!!

@ Farhaan Thanks You for that dear, ill stick up the direct link here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure-Wanderer-Faraan92

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
^^Awww...PICTURE PERFECT!!>...With a perfct chintu smile!!!>..*sigh*...*sigh*...I wish I had a smile like his-dreamyyy...*sigh* ..Thanks for the link,buddies...I've my gharwale around,once they're here and there,I'll put up my precious 2-cents!!LOL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 06 May 2011 at 3:48pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Gaurav is total Opposite to Daksh I think im in Love Meenu...
Mujhe Maaf kar do!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
^^Oye...you've no right to!!!...
Gaurav is such a naughty boy in real!!...:P...I thought I was watching an ajnabee.Lol,no l'il glimpse of Daksh!!!...And Parvati looks too innocent!!...PERFECT!!..*sigh*...

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index