Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Meenu I Have Every Right!!! U can Have Daksh I Prefer the Cheeky Gaurav so i will have him!!! 😛   and Parvati is also very innocent, she's also the opposite to her Character Naina!!!

@ Shay Oh Yes I want Daksh to feel Bad for everything he said to Naina regarding her Mum, thats was the one time when he really upset Naina and he deserves some guilt from it, then he can help her rebuild her relationship with Anjali
and Yes that is Perfect, if Naina puts a Rakhi on Vedant and Abhi then that will be Awesome!!!
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Introducing myself, Neethu, India.

I was enough lucky to watch the first week's episodes together when it's telecasted on that Saturday as I have off on the day. Then I could watch it in the 8.30 am... but now it is a bit sad that I have to watch it from net. Anyway, the first thing attracted in me is the Dargeeling/Simla scenery, then the quickness of the story movement and simplicity. Then I felt, it is not quite boring by showing slow-motion close up shots of each person in the scene. Rather it was interesting for me to watch the long and close up shots and here and there happenings randomly. Another thing I noticed is the characters are not showering tears for long time or for several episodes as in the regular package of the serials, that made me pleasure to watch this serial as it gives less stress. Gradually I started to like Daksh, Naina, Ayi, Baba, Mom etc. Also I liked the way of presentation that the show is well-balanced in managing the "Kabhi khushi Kabhi Gham" method. That is really entertaining for me. One more thing to add, the musician are going great job... !!!! Congratulations to the entire team who work in front and behind the show.

'What I am looking for
I expect they will keep the current rule of maintaining the comedy, tragedy and flow of the story in the simple and positive mode as they have done so far.

'Fave Characters
It is difficult to say..  I like all the characters. If you ask to choose some from that, I will choose Daksh, Naina, Ayi, Baba, Anjali etc.

Daksh: Person having strong personality with full of love and care though he is bad tempered.
Naina: Though she is vulnarable, she does not shower tears on that but to choose to live with smile and love
Ayi: The woman with full of love... a good mother like a goddess...
Baba: The man who gives support for Ayi. Also having good personality.
Anjali: Though she is deeply hurt by her husband, she did not throw his daughter away. During the past 21 yrs she was suffering the pain by herself.

'Fave Actors
All are my fav actors. Gaurav, Parvati, Nivedita, Vaishnavi, the person who does baba's role, Karan Sharma etc. And of course Pallavi and the person who does kaka's role are very good in acting. And the thing is not only the main leads but all the actors do their job perfectly. Hats off the director.

'Fave Scenes
Difficult to say... there are many many fav scene Naina comes to home with lot of exitement and hugs her mom, Jab Dakshna met, the outdoor scene in Dargeling Daksh takes the photos of nature, Daksh searches for Naina in Srishti's home, the first confrontation btn them, the first fall, the funny moments when they went to meet Mrs Archrekar, the scene Daksh gets surpised and smiled when the lights on in Pune and hid his happiness and asked her to eat, he held her hand and asked her to sleep when she was ill etc a lot ...   and recently, the Daksh's office scene, the hug scene, the medicine applying scene, the wedding cap wearing, window closing.. oh God! it is difficult to write up all.

'Fave Track so Far!
Ayi brings Naina to stay with them and gives her a mother's love and care of a family, Daksh is impressed with Naina's sincerity and dedication towards her job in Pune, Naina's mom realises that she really loves her etc.

'Future track I wish to see
->Dakshna love
->Naina - mom relationship
->Can be Abhi - Madhura track (it is for when Dasksh says the truth to Madhura, it will be sad for her. And when Naina refuses Abhi's love Abhi also will be desp. To manage that we can make them together rite? )
->Rohini's improvement etc

Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think y daksh left criminal law myt be quite important, i hope so
anyway wat do you guys think
I dedicate the song
kaash koi ladka mujhe pyar karta from hum hai rahi pyar ke
from naina to daksh
mujhse mohabbat ka izhaar karta
mujhse mohabbat ka izhaar karta
kaash koi ladka mujhe pyar karta
kaash koi ladka mujhe pyar karta  

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bee...tch tch...sharam karle..he's ur jeeju!!!...Kya mein ne kabhi aisa waisa socha hai tera dracula i mean vampire k baare mein...

"Bee beee nai rahi...sautan hogaiii..."

🤣...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Neethu I also want to see Naina Anjali relationship in the future!

@ Shay, its gotta bhi relevant otherwise why would they bring it up? and Loved the song its very Apt!!!

@ Meenu,hum Aisi Sautenein hogi jaisi bhenein hoti hai!!! hum share karenge, ill take Gaurav and u have Daksh!!
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dedicate this song to Akruti
kabhi kabhi akruti
zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hain
(but their not)
kabhi kabhi akruti woh bichar jaaye to
ek saapna lagta hain
aise me koi tumhari aasuonkhon behnese roke
or kaise tumne soch liya, that everything gonna be ok
Bee3nazz thumbnail