Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN Party:- SSBN Crew Celebrate Interview pg 2

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ooohpsss I started the party already...

ok let me calm down and Welcome all my fellow SSBNians, Today (or even yesterday) SSBN completed 100 Episodes and with that i think its time pay our dues and Respects to the creatives, cast and crew of the Maginificent...

Sapno Se Bahre Naina Team... and the way to do that you ask...

I say we Celebrate SSBN by paying respect to our

• Fave Characters
  • Fave Actors
  • Fave Scenes
  • Fave Track so Far!

Lets Reminisce what is good about SSBN and share our Hopes for the future

And for those who are just here for the party, Welcome to the SSBN forum πŸ€— If you are not yet Familiar with SSBN, Here is a whistle stop tour with our...

Yes This is a Celebration of all Things SSBN but also we have the following things going on in the forum which you can participate in
such as the...

Also I would Like Everyone who posts here to...
  •  first Introduce themselves
  • then tell us what made you watch SSBN in the Begining.

As You all know we are a pretty small family and i think this is the time we should use to get to know each other for the future and here i would also like to encourage the Silent Members of the forum to speak up. It can be difficult trying to become part of a forum and i would like it for you to take this as an opportunity to speak out because as the Saying goes... The More the Merrier!!!

so guys apart from that i would also like you all to contribute with food here and now & whats a party without Antakshiree?

for those who would like to play along to the Antakshiree while enjoying the party i would like for you to simply play by stating...
 Next Song (and then the song) in your comment!

and if thats not enough for you guys, then i suggest you keep your eyes and ears open because i have a few party surprises up my sleeve which i will be posting and to let you all know all about, when Ive updated a surprise i shall edit the title of the topic with its page number.

As you know this will be a week long affair for Dedicated solely to the SSBN cast, crew and Creatives!!!

so hey lets call in the dancers and get this party Kick Started!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
So Ill Intro My Self for everyone first!!!

So its me... aap ki apni...pyari ...Bee,
and dont worry i Wont Stinq, i promise!!!πŸ˜‰
Im From the Uk and and Currently watching SSBN, Maryada and Geet!
The reason i first started watching SSBN was because of its Promo's i thought it looked interesting and thought id give it a chance... so i watched the first few episodes and what can i say from there on i was Hoooked!!!πŸ˜†

and ill kick start the antakshiree also...
First Song~
Aaj Ke Ladke, I tell you, Kitne Lalu what to do?
Koi mujhe pooche, How are you?
Koi mujhe Bole, how do you do?
Kabhi, koi, Mujhse na kahain
Oh My darling i love you, oh my darling I love you

and that was dedicated to aur Own Daksh!!!
Wake up and smell the coffee boy, u need to tell  Naina ur feelings!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this show very much.. I started to like this serial due to unlike other shows, the lead female character is not showering too much tears. The way the show highlights the positive thoughts and managing the curiosity is really attracting. The best part of this show is definitely the non-dragging way of presentation. In the past 100 episodes, I never got bored with any of scene or storyline. Hats off you the crew behind SSBN. The camera, music, art direction etc (in all aspects), it keeps high quality and professionalism. I also want to congratulate to you for the great success of this show eventhough it is not shown at an attractive time. Don't know nowadays, Daksh Padwathan, Naina Baradwaj, Ayi-Baba, Anjali Baradwaj, Aku, Kaka -Kaki, Rohini-Sanket etc are a part of my thoughts... That says, how much this show succeeded in my mind within the 100 epis. I wish and hope the show to continue in more successful mode and all the best for the team.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
^ Hey Hun
what do u prefer to be called?
I agree with you, This show definitely doesn't use much Glycerin...
thats another things i love... Naina's spirit the way she doesnt wait to be saved by a hero or moan. groan or cry, but simply puts on a brave face and a smile and carries on with life!!!!

xXx Bee
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Bee..Great work there dear!!πŸ€—
So glad that SSBN completed 100 episodes successfully and hope it makes another 100 soon..πŸ₯³
Oh well..i am Sri..i have started watching SSBN thanks to my mom..πŸ˜ƒ i think i missed out the start episodes and wasn't interested..but my mom said give a try..and so i started watching from when naina enters aayi's house and the started loving the scene when Naina tries to beat Daksh with vessel and they both fall down..from then there was never looking back..😍
Though i give a skip sometimes due to my schedule and that's when i landed to forum to get written updates and was a silent member for long time..😳

--What i like in show :The simplicity..nothing dramatic and twists and turns that make u r head ache..πŸ˜†
It's story..well yes it has a story unlike many where don't know where they are going..it's the story of naina and i am glad they focus on it..

--Fav characters: I think every character is well -defined here..Ofcourse i love Naina and Daksh as the story is around them and parvati-gaurav just add's there presence to it more..but i adore others too..

Aayi-her sweetness,Baba-his supportiveness n understanding nature,Kaka- his annoying nature n funny punches to rohini..πŸ˜†,Kaki- her protectiveness may be..
Akriti- I disliked her before..but after her makeover she looks fine,,her innocence is what i like,Vedant -I used to like his funny gestures..he seems to be out for sometime in serial.
Rohini -I absolutely hate her..well may be that's a good sign cos that what her character is ..isn't it?,Sanket - Joru ka gulam..πŸ˜†
Naina's Mom Anjali - i really liked when she realised her love for naina..am sad that track was cut down.I am sure it will open up some day..i love to see naina and her mom's interaction.
Abhi- Though he recenty entered i love his over-excited attitude..hopw he becomes a catalyst in DakshNa's love story.
Ayush -Though i am really hating the character now as it's almost evident that it's not love but possessiveness that he has on Akriti..argh!!
Madhura- No comments..lol..she is more annoying than rohini in some ways.

--Fav relationship: Aayi-Naina my fav's how they both are more like friends and share everything,Daksh-Akriti ,i like the brother-sister relationship they share and how daksh always supports her.Rohini-Kaka-i love the punches they kick on each other verbally πŸ˜†

--Fav scene: i could say every DakshNa scene but recently i loved the Hug scene it was so sweet and recent one when naina apologises after pani-puri incident to daksh. I also like Aayi-Naina scenes..the recent one on gudipadava.

--Fav track: I think the track when naina - daksh goes to Achrekar's  farmhouse and daksh cares for naina when she gets sick .Awww.☺️

--Fav characters:Parvati and Gaurav for sure..but i love the other's too especially who plays Aayi,Baba n Anjali.

Future tracks i want to see:
-Abhi helping Daksh to tell naina about his love.😎
-Aayi to realise naina is suitable as her bahu.
-Rohini turning good..*In my dreams*😲..well leave it..we need someone like her to make story going..πŸ˜†
-DakshNa scenes and more DakhNa scenes.😍

And the song i want to dedicate to my DakshNa is..😳

Pehla Pehla Pyar Hai  
Pehli Pehli Baar Hai  
Jaan Ke Bhi Anjaana
    Kaisa Mera Yaar Hai..😳

Whew..that was long..
Congrats once again to the whole Cast and Crew..each and every one related to the show..u r doing great work guys keep it up...Go SSBN!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
And also to SSBN dev team and forum member's ..guys doing a great job!!πŸ‘
Sri:-)
Edited by Xx.Sri.xX - 12 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Sri DarlingπŸ€—
its so good to see you here, im glad you have finally spoken up... now dont become silent again!!!
Yes the Time Schedule of SSBN is a little off for majority of us so we all understand what you mean in that regards...
But i gotta give Kudos to eveyone to sticking by SSBN!!!

And Sri I got hooked when i Saw the Train Sequence in the 2-3rd episode of SSBN, Where DakshNa first meet...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfDrJ2inaAI=played_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

but the next highlight after that was the "Paying guest Meets Chintu" scene!!! lol i loved Naina with the frying pan!!! lol and Daksh's Dialogues there where Hilarious!

and I also Wish Rohini's will turn good but i agree with you Sri i think thats will only happen in our Dreams!!!

xXx Bee
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Bee!
Hi my dear friends of SSBN forum!
First of all a hearty congatulation from my side to the whole team of Sapno Se Bhare Naina! This is a great show and is really appreciated by many!
This forum is made up of few members, true, but I think that is why all the members are very dedicated to the forum.
What made me watch SSBN? I am a student and the time at which SSBN is telecasted is not a time I watch TV as such. But in my Winter Vacation, one day I was just surfing channels when I saw SSBN and decided to watch it. At that time the scenes of Dakshna at Darjeeling were being shown. I was really attracted to the show, the track, the cast and most of all the female lead. I liked the character of Naina a lot because of her depth, because she does not cry all the time but is a smart girl.
As I continued to watch it on the net mostly I loved the show but failed to understand why it is not shown at night as then it would have surely got loads of viewers and TRPs. The channel seems bent on ignoring this and I can't do anything much.
But I want to say that I really love SSBN!!

Edited by crazyfairy - 12 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i wanted to join u friends.  but dont feel bad, coz of today's epi.  i am not interested in a celebration mood😭
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, every1
i'm shay from the UK
i luv SSBN for all the reasons evry1 has mentioned.
one of my favourite scenes has to be naina fixing daksh's hair after he tries on the pagri.
and the bit where she turns around with the scarf
the song i dedicate is
tere mast mast do nain mera dil ka legeye chain
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chaaa gai Bee meri jaan!!...Dhamaal kar dia!!!...Lovvveeelyyy Thread!!...

Ok,first of all,me ijj Meenu..sab ko pata hai...hahahaa...And i think this is a nth tym repeated story,and every1 wh's been here from the very first day know wht got me hoked onto the show!!!...It was hamara very apna,Daksh Chintu Patwardhan!!!!...😍😍😍...*sigh*...I dunno...I think none else could look sooo purelyyy dashing in the green shirt,during the mall-scene!!!...*sigh*...Actually,the look on his face when he saw the lehnga-chorni..:P..tht was unforgettable...and none can beat him in the expressions' department-*sigh*...Sooo love hiiim!!!...and then,I knew I had to watch SSBN,anyhow;inspite of the odd timings!!...I need not mention again who's my fav.character,and who's my fav.actor.!!!...Akalmand k liye ishaara hi kaafi hai!!...:P...It wasn't only the looks,but the simplicity,and the intensity of the character tht made me love Daksh more,more,and more!!...And it increases with every passing day!!!...*sigh*...😍😍...

My fav.scene has to be the train scene!!...Though,this wasn't the first DakshNa scene,I watched!!..*sigh*...but the electrical chemistry b/w Gaurav-Parvati...*sigh*...No scene till date is more fav.than that!!...It was sooo masht!!...and they actually seemed like real hubby-wife in tht!!...lol..lol...the eye-connection,the small lil fight!!...:P...Has to be my fav.scene!!>...

And my fav.track!!...What else could be more exciting than the Kerala Chintu Patwardhan feeling sooo deeeply for his better-half!!...The track started while I was in Pak.but I neva managed to miss a scene or two!!...tried my best to watch tht...and I'm glad I did!!...Him going alll dreamyyy over her,is something that's sooo beautiful!!!...So,loving the current trakc,bas waiting for the milan!!!...*sigh*...

Lol,tht got too looonggg...*phew*...but I could go on talking abt it whole day!!...*sigh*...Love DakshNa,love SSBN,and love each and every character of the show!!!!...And the whole cast share a gr8 rapport with eachother,tht makes the show even more interesting!!!!