Amar & Shakti | DON 2 (Page 100) - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome vm...
best vm i've ever seen..👏
Please Switch to 720 HD...trust me it makes a big difference :)

Story : Sharon starts liking shivam but he shows his true colors. Then she meets swayam he comforts her n they fall in love. Sharon thinks everything is perfect...but is it really perfect?

Okay Swaronians don't get angry for making Swayam negative. I always blend characters according to the song. Coming to the song its my fav fav Adele song!! N I like Sharon's emo scenes. they r fab!! u can call this vm One heart missing Part 2 but concept is lil different ..lol. Hope u guys like it. Tell me if i was able to show what the song says. Btw Next time i will make a cute swaron VM pakka *winks* 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HDEp-JXIw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Nice Vm piyu.
Waiting for the Sweet swaron Vm.

Awesome one Piyu.Loved it.! You are awesome when it comes to VM making. <3
OMG...!!!
BOTH UR VM'S VER OUT OF DIS WORLD...
d one on boys...
OMG...!!!
jus cant stop lol...🤣 awww... stomach is hurtin...!!!🤪
n d one on swaron...
😭😭😭
cant wait to c a sweet one on dem... jus cant imagine swayam being a bad guy...
Edited by Born2Dance - 11 years ago
I think this is a brilliant VM Piyu . You outdo urself EVERY time .. I dont mind Swayam being Shown negative at all ... As long as it fits the story , anything is cool. And u used some of my favourite scenes .. Like FAVOURITE. The letter burning one .. the classroom confrontation .. post Whatshisface's party breakdown .. Broken Sharon is my favourite Sharon. Thank you for making such a brilliant SwaRon VM . Colouring and effects ka toh mai kuch kahungi nahin cuz you are undoubtedly THE best in that department. Much love and God Bless. 
I Love The Colour Effect n The Story AWESOME Piyu !! 👏
piyu awesome vm yaar it was totally superb👏⭐️👏
and the d3 boys one🤣🤣🤣i have watched it like 10 times and still love to watch it again and again...
the way you blend and sycronize the d3 scenes and characters with the song is simply awesome and i love all your vm's to the core i have become a fan of you seriously...
please teach me also how to do these kind of vm's although i'll not be able to match up to yoursi just want to try one😳 😉...please pm me when you do the next one and waiting for a sweet swaron vm
Hello awesome..Vms..can u pls pls tell me the epi date where alll the girls r dressed like sardars...and.Swyam hugs SHaron...pls..
omg! This is just fabulous! In accordance to the song and I loved how you pixked up all those moments and coupled them together with so much creativity! The way you told the entire story was amazing!
Good job!