Amar & Shakti | DON 2 (Page 100) - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Awww Thank u sooo much guys for liking my work. its really means a lot..makes me happy!!! *hugs* hope to make many more Kria & Sharon vms in future.. :)

hey piyu just love all your vm's they are simply great no words for their description👏⭐️please be making such wonderful vm's love it to the core
*WATCH IN HD*

OMG I love this song lyk hell...
its soo.. i don't knw ..makes u dance lyk a maniac lola n SO does my D3 boys..damn they r the best best best boys team i have ever seen in tellywood..They laugh ...they joke ..they cry..they console each other..n ofcourse they dance (Sexy)...n i think they don't need girls who always break their hearts lola...

This VM ..depicts their Craziness...aww I love them..my sole reason to download episodes even if i don't watch d3..Love them a lot
Hope u guys lyk this vm..tried to add some humor...please leave ur comments. thank u!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsWnT-MHFFY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣piyu it was damm funny awesome, superb, mindblowing, out of the world
i cant stop laughing gosh you reminded me of the old days, days we love to watch D3
i soo miss them ...really D3 boys are awesome

superb editing piyu...you are too good
loved it very much
IT WAS AMAZING 
really i loved it vry much yaar i also sometimes think of makinf=g a vm but i am never able to do it as beaytifully and as cleanly and as aesthetically as u do itHATS OFF TO U

👏
👏
👏
👏
Edited by Saurav_ - 11 years ago
awsomme yaar piyu u rockked it man ur vm is awsomme trust me mann
and yh dis song does make u dance i remmeber wen kunwar danced to it he looked soo cutee aww loved it nyc 1
👏👏superb 1...luved it...damn funny...😆
that was hilarious 🤣 better than hilarious i liked ma da ladla sequence more in this video than at that song ...and the subtitles the scenes everything was perfect 👍🏼 the khwaja dance at majnu bana kar and oh meri head jerk 😆totally bang on Edited by medha_m - 11 years ago
Amazing VM Piyu.
Lovely one

Wonderful Song selection