100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aria009hera

Hey PIYU!! Already watchd d VM on new years eve!! nd it is completely awesome!!! d song is sooo perfect for both kriyaansh as well as ArSha!!

Aww thank u soo much!!! Glad u like it.. hahah yeah its perfect for both.. arsha too..hahha I so want to see this vm so dat they realize hahah. Thank u once again!!!

Originally posted by: Anyaa_012

Woooww,
it's amaziiinggg!!! 
sooo cutee <3 kriyaanshh...:)

Aww Thanks yaar!!! Iam so glad u find it cute!! Yup.. They r soo supa adorable n cute.. <3

Originally posted by: AlexArsha

URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have killed me piyu putting all those sexy and hot moments TOGETHER.. and wat a sync!!! as i said.. YOU HAVE EARNED THE TITLE.. "God of VM's"

Awww ALEX *hugs* hahaa OMG itna bada title.. aww thank u once again for saying that. Iam soo glad u like it soo much!!! YAY hahah.. thank u soo much alex !!!

Ps ' OMG that pic is supacute!! Thank u alex <3

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Piyu u r just awesome VM maker

awesomeness

Aww thank u soo much yaar!!! Really sweet of u to say that!! Thank u !!

Originally posted by: kriyanshluver

wow, piyu... this vm was awesome as always.   

Aww Thank u soo soo much!! Iam soo happy u like it!! J <3

Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

piyuuu!!!! this is beautiful !!! love the song choice!! xxx

U liked the song'.??!! My fav too!!' beats are awesome n its suits both kriyaansh n arsha hahaha.. !! iam so glad that u find it beautiful.. thank u soo much!! <3

Originally posted by: Sweetheart17

JUST ON THING TO SAY YOU ROACK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CREATE MEGIC...!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww *hugs* thats sooo sweet of u!! haha megic.. I love that word!! Thank u once again!!

Originally posted by: _CrazySuzi_

Already watchd dis...Gosh D coloring is super fantastic... Vm toh as usual Mind blowing..keep up d gud wrk

Awww iam soo glad u like the coloring' iam so happy yay!! Thank u soo much suzi!!! <3

Originally posted by: varshasubramani

Piyu make A VM on the song "Hum rahe yaa na rahe kal" on the whole D3 cast!!

U'll DO an AMAZINGG job!!

Aww thank u soo much varsha !! actually I have already planned a vm on this song.. but not now.. want certain scenes to come!! Iam so happy.. glad u like the vm!!

Originally posted by: taylenaloverx03

It's amazing like always :)

Aww thank u soo much hun!!! glad u like it!! <3

Originally posted by: luv_arsha

piyu its awesome, mind blowing, fantastic, amazing

what a creation i am big fan of your VM's

you are amazing

love you and your vms

Aww first of all I loved ur username' arsha <3 Hayeee!! My Fan.. aww thank u soo much!! U made my day by saying that. *hugs* I love u too!!! Hehe <3

Originally posted by: bakho

ANIMAL WALA VM!!! 

khe khe khe khe!! i love how its strts wid FRIENDS!! nd den song strt honey sai pehley Kria says HUM ACHE? DOST HAIN!! khe khe khe!! and Amar make his ajeeb sa face on dat dialogue and da lyrics go HERE WE GO AGAIN!! khe khe khe khe!! I LOBE IT!!!

and phr on MORE DEN FRENDS... Amar wanting to hug but Kria Hi 5 de kar kalti!! khe khe khe khe!!

PLAY PRETENDD par dat jealous face of Amar!! hahah!! Awesomee!!

OMG I WONT GETOUT ALIVE... damn dat Kria ka expressions frm HAYE RAMA!! OMG!! awesome selection!!

AND HAYEEE HAYYEEE!!! WOHOOO I WANT SAOME MORE!! par all da HOT SCENESS!! OMGG OMG!! OUCH GOOSEBUMPS!! DAMN!! khe khe khe khe

OMG!! hahahaha!! HOT HOT going on and on and on!! khe khe khe!! I LOBE IT!!!

OKAY? den 1.23 sai da scene setting dat u did!!! OMG!! ONE OV UR BESTESTTT SCENE SETTINGGG!!!

da hand holding road wala scene sai jumping to haye rama ka hand pakring scene ... putting in neck kissing..(khe khe khe khe naaiiccceee and HOT OMG phrse goosebumps..OUCH OUCH OUCH haha ).. den reys hand on krias shoulder in haye rama sai da shift to rumba ka hand rakhing and den rey ka dosra hand sliding (khe khe khe khe WAT BRILLIANT USE OV AMAR KAI MEGIK HANDSSS AWESOME hahaha ME LIKEYY VERY MUCHHH)

and den Rumba? ka scene kria dancing away frm rey and den turning nd den rtm ka Rey kheeching Kria towards him...spinning... DAMNNN NICEEE SELECTIONNN!!! AWESOMEE!!! I LOUVEEE!!! and den saara HOT SCENESSS!!! OMGG!! and da end!! awww!! I LOUVEEE!!

PIYUUU AMAZINGGG!!! u ROCKED IT AGAIN!!! dis is BRILLIANTTT!!! keep trying to save it in HD!! lolaaa!! ;)) *HUGGGSS* and *PAPPIIISSS* khe khe khe. 

Bakhooo <3 aa gale lag ja meri rambo hahah' <3 awww ab main tuhje kya boli.. tune merko emosational kar diya hahah'Mere VM gaya bhaad mein'.  what a comment hahah.. shit I lovee big comment.. but don't know how to reply to them haha. But then too thank u sooo much bakhoo for apreciating my vms. Its really means a lot to me. Its motivates a lot!! Thank u soo soo much!! ' hugs n kisses!!!

Ps ' Amar ke hands hain hi aise ki' unhe itna bada role mil gaya mere vm mein HAHAHHAHA'!! DAMN I LOVE HIS NOSE TOO.. HHAHA!!! ACTUALLY I LOVE HIM WHOLEEE!! AHHA HES YUMMY!! <3

Originally posted by: KriyanshSwaron9

Piyu...loved it...awesome work!

AWW Thank u sooo soo much!!! Glad u like it!!

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

Piya both are freaking Awesomeee vms i loved to d core scenes song Perfect every thing !!

great work keep rocking :D

Aww sofi' I always love when u call me piya.. hahah !! Thank u soo much yaar!! Glad u find it perfect!! Iam soo happy!! Made my day!! Thank u once again!! <3

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JZephyr

Piyu ๐Ÿค—

Much belatedly, here I am! caught up with all your lovely VMs that I'd missed in the last month or so - and boy have you been busy churning out Kriyaansh !!! - and I just love the way you coordinate scenes and lyrics in nearly all of them, not to forget the coloring and effects and textures; brilliant stuff out and out ๐Ÿ‘

My favorite has to be Tu Mera Hero - I hadn't heard the song until i saw your VM and then for a day I was just randomly humming that song all the time! ๐Ÿ˜† It's a catchy tune, and I like how you fit Kriyaansh into it SO well! =))) 

And I know you're a huge Kriyaansh fan - obviously - but I was wondering if you could also do some Swaron exclusive?! I caught up on D3 in general, the episodes I'd missed, and I love their track as its coming out in recent times a ton! I'm almost surprised/impressed by the fact that coming from these writers this couple actually has begun to show layers! Kriyaansh are being cute as always, and advancing - I just wish they'd cut out on ever lasting eye locks - in general, Amar especially has improved so much from when this show started, and I loved watching their dances in the fest, In Lamhon was ON FIRE! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway - sooo, if you're open to Swaron requests, can I make some?! pweety please?! *bats eyes Kria style* 

xx
JZee

aww jzee YAY!! Atlast u saw my vms!! thank u soo much!!! it means a lot to me!!! glad u like it!!! oh i just did Swaron vm... Checkout.. wait i will post here hahah!! Iam sure u will love it.  oh lamhoon ke HAWT!!! Yup aww Kriyaansh are turning cute day by day!!! yeah today's swaron scene blew me. i cried with them. i hope now sharon realizes that she loves him too!!! aww of of course i can do a vm on ur song!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*WATCH IN HD*

Iam in lObe with this song!!! 
SwaRon were perfect for this. Had fun while making it. I specially dedicate this VM to my ... School dushman who later became my besti ...haahaha...Vedangee!!! Love u gal... !!! 

Thank u enjoy!!

Song - One heart missing by nikki forbes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJMNIln-kw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago

OMG OMG OMG Piya back with new one Awww๐Ÿ˜›

will Piya  i already watched  on YT i think this VM u updated on YT yesterday Right ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Piya what to say abt ur VMs is always superbb ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Freaking Awesome,Mind Blowing the way you u showing d scenes is look like this song on theme great work Piya๐Ÿ‘well i think this one is brilliant  vm ๐Ÿ˜›
Loved every moment of it. ... Pain ,Love,xpression every thing is too Perfect The song is superb and the scenes selected blend perfectly with the song. Editing also was superb...
Im soo Loving it Piya 

Muahhh for making such a beautiful VM ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

OMG OMG OMG Piya back with new one Awww๐Ÿ˜›

will Piya  i already watched  on YT i think this VM u updated on YT yesterday Right ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Piya what to say abt ur VMs is always superbb ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Freaking Awesome,Mind Blowing the way you u showing d scenes is look like this song on theme great work Piya๐Ÿ‘well i think this one is brilliant  vm ๐Ÿ˜›
Loved every moment of it. ... Pain ,Love,xpression every thing is too Perfect The song is superb and the scenes selected blend perfectly with the song. Editing also was superb...
Im soo Loving it Piya 

Muahhh for making such a beautiful VM ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep it up ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww thank u sooo much sofiya!!! yeah i uploaded this yesterday!! 
U made my day sofi!! thank u for such awesome comment!! glad u like it yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar Piyu!!! awesome awesome completely awesome!!! Dis ws d first Swaron VM i saw!! nd i totally loved it!! from whr do u get ideas of song selection yaar!! every song is soo perfect in ur VMs!!
Originally posted by: aria009hera

Yaar Piyu!!! awesome awesome completely awesome!!! Dis ws d first Swaron VM i saw!! nd i totally loved it!! from whr do u get ideas of song selection yaar!! every song is soo perfect in ur VMs!!

OMG first swaron vm.. really?? wow!! Iam so happy u like it!! 
hehe actually i lyk to select songs which are catchy.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ glad u like it yaar!! thank u soo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The007Shivani thumbnail
amazing and love the videos the ones u upload on youtube 
i have suscribed to u n i have made a kriyansh playlist with ur videos i hope u dont mind as it makes it easier for me to watch their scenes without clicking on the next video

luv_arsha thumbnail
its awesome piyu
loved it
AlexArsha thumbnail
woooww!!!! out of this world.. YOU MA DE ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SWARON!!! you are a legend, gal...