Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
im lovin it piyu just checked all of these vms and awesome job on all of them!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Piyu 🤗

Much belatedly, here I am! caught up with all your lovely VMs that I'd missed in the last month or so - and boy have you been busy churning out Kriyaansh !!! - and I just love the way you coordinate scenes and lyrics in nearly all of them, not to forget the coloring and effects and textures; brilliant stuff out and out 👏

My favorite has to be Tu Mera Hero - I hadn't heard the song until i saw your VM and then for a day I was just randomly humming that song all the time! 😆 It's a catchy tune, and I like how you fit Kriyaansh into it SO well! =))) 

And I know you're a huge Kriyaansh fan - obviously - but I was wondering if you could also do some Swaron exclusive?! I caught up on D3 in general, the episodes I'd missed, and I love their track as its coming out in recent times a ton! I'm almost surprised/impressed by the fact that coming from these writers this couple actually has begun to show layers! Kriyaansh are being cute as always, and advancing - I just wish they'd cut out on ever lasting eye locks - in general, Amar especially has improved so much from when this show started, and I loved watching their dances in the fest, In Lamhon was ON FIRE! 😆

Anyway - sooo, if you're open to Swaron requests, can I make some?! pweety please?! *bats eyes Kria style* 

xx
JZee
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh ps: happy holidays to you 🤗 Stay blessed, be loved and eat super well! 😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Piyu I am late in commenting but watched all the VMs now and they are just amazing and loved them.

U alws rock when it comes to VM making for Kriyansh they are alws sooo sooo epic and amazing

Loved them🤗
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Heya Piyu..😃
Sorry for commenting late but I am busy in ma xams. So this comment is for subah hone na de..😳.
OMG!!! This one is totally hawt..I am in love with this song now because you made a vm on this on Kriyansh...It's just hawt...☺️
All the scenes from locker room were bang on. And roop tera mastana added cherry on the top. Haye rama scenes are already epic. And you present us a whole lot of hawtness in one VM that's hawt atyachar on us Piyu😆. Overdose of hawtness will kill us someday😆. But I am ready to die everytime.. Please keep making such hawt VMs too...I loved this one totally...
I'll be back with my comments after watching all other VMs which I haven't till yet of yours. I'll be back..😳
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
*WATCH IN HD*

New Year Special 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVRr-9qNlY[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVRr-9qNlY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tSJL8aYrxs[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tSJL8aYrxs

ENJOY!!! 

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey PIYU!! Already watchd d VM on new years eve!! nd it is completely awesome!!! d song is sooo perfect for both kriyaansh as well as ArSha!!
Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woooww,
it's amaziiinggg!!!
sooo cutee <3 kriyaanshh...:)

AlexArsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have killed me piyu putting all those sexy and hot moments TOGETHER.. and wat a sync!!! as i said.. YOU HAVE EARNED THE TITLE.. "God of VM's"

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Piyu u r just awesome VM maker

awesomeness🤗