Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Iam sooo Happy!!! My god itne bade comments hahah!! Thank u sooo much!!! u guys are awesome!!! Glad u like my new vm!!! 

@alex- thanks yaar... btw which numbers.. i don't get u.. 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

OMG Iam sooo Happy!!! My god itne bade comments hahah!! Thank u sooo much!!! u guys are awesome!!! Glad u like my new vm!!! 

@alex- thanks yaar... btw which numbers.. i don't get u.. 

he means wats up with 100 in 100littledevils hahahhaha
Originally posted by: kajen

he means wats up with 100 in 100littledevils hahahhaha

oh hahaha.. aise hi re...acha laga is liye rakh liya !! hahahha
BebaakBegum thumbnail
time for another INCOMPLETE COMMENT hehhe
and i have a few words for piyu's latest vm
the first scene is so enticing
if u see the lyrics ko tenu mai love karda..the attitude with which the singer say this sounds so passionate and a tone where he is stating his power of love over her,,and in that scene rey encircles her waist and pulls her towards himself with that great force and that pull makes her bang right against his hard male chest and that shocked out of wits reaction...where her eyes become almond sized and he is passionately gazing at her with his eyes full of love and is trying to tell her that ur mine n only mine!!!

and then the lyrics go like BEMATLAB KARDA

and he is walking towards her and she again has that shocked + nervous reaction..where she is walking back and he is walking ahead towards her...and this looks so real...means he loves her bematlab..without meaning..that means it can't be defined...watever he is doing..its all in the passion of love...so if he ever crossses his limits then it would be tha passion of his love who would be responsible not he hiimself...and the secne is so apt for this...where he is totally scraing her yet loving her
awww

and i forgot to mention that KARDA ends on the fire escape scene where he keeps his hand on the wall preventing her from going there...again the smae thing...he is so deep lost in his love..he has no control over wat he is doing...its his love wat makes him do all that...aww PIYU is a MEGIC STAR..damn how the hell she chooses so apt scenes too perfect!!!

ohk so the music goes BAHOO ME AA SONDIYEEE...and she comes straight running into his arms...and he embraced her like one hugs a soft toy...a teddy..oh that delicate that he is scared of tightning his grip over her...like one doesn't wanna crush a teddy bear..the same way..he hugs her so gently..so that he doesn't harm her in anyway...it creates that magical effect totallly..coz the music has that tone which sounds so like an order by the man..but he hugs her softly...even though he orders her he can't ever be hard over her..gussa on her,,,AWWW

and again i forgot to add

when the BAHOOO ME AAA SONDIYEEE is on...another scene comes..where he is hugging her again very softly..and gently..and she is scared and is hiding in his chest,,,,will repeat my line again

HOLD ME IN UR ARMS TONIGHT
COZ THATS THE PLACE WHERE I RESIDE!!!!!!

and the songs goes BAS AAJ RAAT KE LIYE...and that smirk..that naughty..mischevious smirk,,which i m a total dewaani of...damn that smirk and this line bAS AAJ RAAT KE LIYE..its like the old saying..all good gals fall for bad boys..and here its like that only...a fragile little doll..who is scared of darkness(me also damn it freaks me) comes running in his arms hides herself in his shirt.,...where she finds solace..and the the music makes him abad guy..a casanova but thats not it...so stay tuned lolaaa

*edited*

ok my fav part ok one of the favs part hehhe
so the lyrics are SAADI TO DESI HAI ADDA HAI ADDA ..n i simply love the scene piyu put here...him sneaking in when she is changing...the focus is on the hooks of her choli...which pretty makes it clear that she is changing...and any gentleman would not sneak in but ye to hai desi munda so ihe sats SAADI TOP DESI HAI ADDA ...its just so brilliant that it mkatches perfectly with the song...that watever u do m a desi and i'll not change...and the scintillating effect it has surely is mind-blasting atleast for me..her shocked face always is a treat..where he has that expression *im wat i am* simply amazing!!!!

hehehe i wrote it uss tym but forgot to paste it lolaaa

for info sake its till 00.24 hahahahha

Ohk back lolaaa…
so I love how her eyes look all so intoxicated in when the music goes SAADI TO DESI HAI ADDAAA…..lolaaa m sure is lost in his ADDA….and then her hands leave his shirt…slowly as if not wanting to leave yet doing it…and he captures her still moving arms in his strong palms and pulls her towards himself..close to his chest…his heart and the music OMFG!!! So apt!!! SAADE TE HO JA NI FIDAAA…and wat amazes me is the way it ends…I mean the moment the music goes ho jaani fIDAAA and that pull….shitt so magical…piyu, the magical monster..u r stupendous…and those li'l beats where he moves towards her and that leaning in for kiss thing and her always shocked reaction…oh my god!!! Scintillating …..so beautiful..i always feel wat shockes her is not his reactions but her own reactions..when she is close to him..her body reacts in a different way…where she has no control over it…his magnetic aura…attracts her fragile frame..which makes her loose her senses...just PERFECT!!!!!

BAHOOO ME AAA SONDIYE!!!!! And once again she comes running into his arms…the same scared angel…but I find a difference in this HUG!!!...this hug symbolises not the hug where he is protecting her…but the one where he is smirking to himself that SHE IS MINE!!!  A hug where he is holding her CLOSE to him…and then………

Edited by kajen - 12 years ago
hahahah aarti awesome yaar!! hahahah DAMN u r awesome hahah!! Jaldi lihk i want to read lola!! <3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OMG Piya   Love youuu  updated new VM ahh 🤗

Piya yeah darling it was short but hawttt & Romantic one ahhh i loved <3 😳
fabulous ta yar 😃The scenes ahhh Awesomeee  

All the hawt &Romantic scenes suit the song very much...😳

Piya u already know am sure how much  i love ur vms 😛
the starting  to ending were awesome loved it so much...
U realy rock dude..😳
Piya  love all ur hard work in to this...and this is another wonderful vm by u..
keep Rocking 😳😉

Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its superb
very nice👏
i am loving it
AabhiArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DAMN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

hahahah aarti awesome yaar!! hahahah DAMN u r awesome hahah!! Jaldi lihk i want to read lola!! <3

piyu
mar ja..ab m sachi me katti...na fb pe reply...na ye sab.grrr...die !!!