magical_mania thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww...piyu dis 1 was realy sweet
combo of cuteness n hawtness
great wrk n thanx 4 d pm
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
itz awesome!!!!! i loved it!!!!!! i love it how you edit video...you make it look even better :) 

Thanks! :)
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG!!! Piyu!!!! Load of hugs to you making this so beautiful VM..🤗🤗

It's certainly my favorite VM on kriyansh after watching it!!!😳

You know...every scene you take to compile this beautiful VM...they are like some fairy tale...😍

I am loving Kriyansh more as Every time I? fell in their love when I see them for a new time!!!😳

This is some eye soothing fairy tale to me...your VM!!!😍

I really wanna to this...muhaazzz...muhaaazzz...for making it!!! It's a treat for every kriyansh fan!!!🤗🤗

I am kinda crazy after watching this...🤪

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Piyu
I gotta tell u this explain karke how much I love this vm
So here it goes
I simply love how it starts… simple music beats… simple college crowd involved in their whatever activities.. and then we see FIRE EXIT… our romeo Juliet sitting their… n Juliet blushing like hell..sound of clicks n kria's expressions and cute smilen rey's smirky smile.. and they are holding a flower.. the click sound still so soothingly playing the background n SUDDENLY!!!!
WHERE THE NIGHT HAS COME!!!!... n she turns rather he makes her turn that pull and the music oh shittt wat aperfect match piyu,… U GO GAL!!!! FANTASTICALLY MINDBLOWING!!!
and then she is abt to fall and and…..he holds her… damn the music kills me there… it impacts in the most AWESOMEST way ever….nad the music changes WHEN THE MOON IS THE ONLY LIGHT!!!! WHEN THE MOON IS THE ONLY LIGHT!!!!! Yayyy I loved this scene… they both talking under moon n stars are shying shying talking talking….awww I love u piyu…. For ur perfect thoughts…. Scenes which one would think can't be used much…hahaha u use them perfectly all the time… U R THE BEST PIYU!!!!
and here comes the kILEERRR part UR MINE N ONLY MINE!!!!! Shittt dialogue killing n music stopping n meri heartbeat saath me stopping…. Stupendously crazily faaaduuu!!!!!!
and once again music change n screen going upar lolaaa… n shoulder me kria landing hahahhaha… damn everything goes with the music…. How??? kamini talent ki dukaaan le ke aayi hai n hamesha roti rehti hai…. So fREAKING AH-MAZING!!!!
u used fire exit scene…dakka laga bukka wala look… oh god sab use kar liya…. Chokri greattt… ladder wala scene…. Oh man they all compliment the DILDAAARRRAAA sound so much…damn I m loving it!!!
Diwali look look… headphones wowww!!!! And here comes another faadu one the song goes TAB JEETA JAB TUJHSE HARRAAA and dang it kabadi scene perfect!!!! He is on the ground n that look… shittt how can all this be so perfect soo f**king perfect !!!!

and I love how it goes DARLING DARLING… STAND BY ME… and kria looking towards him…awww it looks as if she is saying the same thing… I love it.. I simply lubh it…and there looks for the first two stand by me(S) and then comes the heart touching scne.. song says STAND BY ME and they are standing together n the mirchi and hand on his cheek…awww piyu this is so fabulous… I can't tell u how AWE-FREAKING-SOME is this… SUPER AMAZICAL!!!!! And she wipes his tear..ever so tightly…with the utmost care n the same stand by me… it sounds so magical… man APPLAUSE for u !!!!

and fir comes our hearts ko cheer k rakhne wala scene SHITTT HE WANTS TO TOUCH HER CHEEKS>> WANTS TO HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS but the hESITATION and the music once again KILLS ME!!!!! The way they wanna stand by each other but are like so near yet so distant oh man how can sumthing be so god damn sexyyy n yet heart wrenching… man that scene looks like they are crying for each other… that we wanna stand by each other but CAN'TTT.. awww that's sad!!!!

and lights off!!! Screen black… music stops… everything comes to an halt…that's wat I call the perfect combination of YIN N YANG… shittt I love how everything stops..and then comes my fav. Part in this entire 3 min vdo.. SAAA SAA NII DHAAA SAA SAA RRRAAA GHAA MAA PAA DHHH NII SAAA…. Since my childhood I love when real musical notes are used in music… n I love singing them tooo..n here it just creates the most HEART WARMING AND SENSOUSLY CRAZY EFFECT… the way they are into each other… expressing their desires for their bodies… the same way the music makes it to my heart… it expresses how they want to be together…and are finally getting into it… and this whole thing makes me write this ahahhahaha… frenzily crazily writing… for a more than crazy but THE BEST VM MAKER PRIYANAKA(taking ur full name coz I respect u)…. I love how the music keeps beating on in the fast pace and creates a MAGNETIC AURA…. Which will make every viewer of this VM to watch it again!!!! that's how lovely this whole scene is… their faces are touching… they are lost in the dreamworld where nothing exists but LOVE!!!!!

and all this stops on one spectacular scene where their lips are not even centimeters away leave inches… and are dying to merge and feel the ecstasy of loving each other…and a li'l change in tune and the scene CHANGES!!!!! That's wat I love the instant change generating millions jolts in body in that one millisecond!!! FANTABULOUS!!!

fir started the ROOP TERA MASTANA SCENES…..the music runs like the cacophony of the whole RAGAS but the whole thing creates a WONDERFUL EFFECT!!! Especiallyw hen he makes her lie down on the ground n the music goes NEE REEE SAAA … it creates that effect that yes they have conquered all n now gonna DO WHAT THEY WANT TO n are LOST IN EACH OTHER….i BOW DOWN TO U PRIYANKA…. i can't help but go write n write over wat I just watched…ur talent is beyond appreciation.. m lacking adjectives.. its so enticing… damn I might cry hahaha lolaaa kidding!!!
GAMA PADHA RE NII SAAA and they COLLIDE!!! How BEAUTUIFUL!!! i love the way music mixes with all this… it just recreates the RTM magic once again!!! and the same way music changes hahaha did I hear some DUCK SOUND lolaaa!!! It sounded like that anyways n the screen goes up once again blurring the screen hahaha and mera dil ka dhadkan tej hoing …. Waiting for something and suddenly sweet music plays and kria hugs rey out of fear and the soft music and the tantalizing effect ..shittt its just so adorable and difficult to let go off my mind!!!! Simply MIND-BLASTING!!!... n he tightens his grip on her hand and the song says AND THE TIME HAS COME(I couldn't understand the next line) so apt… oh my god!!!! This is so CRAZYY how everything fits perfectly LIKE SOME JIGSAW PUZZLE!!! And again a beautiful music plays in the back and comes the candle scene… it creates that soothing yet charismatic thing over me… the way they are staring in their eyes..and the music ALLURES it PERFECTLY!!!

AND THE NIGHT HAS COME… AND THE NIGHT HAS COME… ankhein churana.. ankhein churana….dil ki baatein aise chupaana…that's wat that it speaks to me.. the way she is shying and looks kinda scared from admitting wat she feels as she knows that THE NIGHT HAS COME!!!! Do I even need to mention how much I love this…. A n elegant piece … ur VM is an elegant piece… it's the BEST!!!!
AWWW I love how the SCREEEN SHAKES on OH REHBARA MERE REHBARAAA… a moment which shakes the viewer as if from their dream and also kriyaansh from their look look…preciously mindblowing!!! She is holding his hand and the music says TUJHSE VASTAAA oh man how can all this be so fadddu freaky yet so mazzedar ahhahaa I love how she is deep lost in his eyes… talliyaaa
TU MANZIL AUR AUR TU HI TU MANZIL K AGE KA RASTA… and he catches her waist and takes her with himself to his world to their MANZIL!!!! M so touched by this… I love how he acquires her waist.. he knows his hand has the right to envelope it and take her with him to HIS WORLD!!!

PAINT SCENE>>POOL SCEN>>> WATEVER KRIYAANSH SCENES were there u covered them all… and yes they all do speak STAND BY ME!!!!

Its just so awesome piyu … I can't say more than that
hahaha here comes my fav word
INCOMPLETE lolaaa u are to be blamed for this...i'll complete it n tujhe padhna padega ahhaha m evil...its till1.56 baki hahah likhna hai baad hai... and once again i love it but my fav is HYSTERIA
killerbinny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...wow wow...all my kriayaansh fav scene...its a treat for us...thank you so much...i've always loved ur vm's...all r beyong ausum...lovely...
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

FREAKINGGG AWEESUMMM PIYUUU

Half VM tak he i concluded kai its BETTER den JUST A DREAM!!! JUST WAT I WAS WAITING FOR!! <3

STRTING SAI STRT KARTE HAIN..lolaa

da ting ring ring *snap* ting ring ring *snap*... i likeyyy... nd strting da VM wid da Kriyansh FRIENDSHIP... awesum idea!! =)

den wen it strts... DA NIGHT HAS COME... nd kria falling rey catching scene...loved it..

den DA MOON IS DA ONLY LIGHT... wen rey is dere talking under da stars...awesummm

nd den DAMNN rey ka dialogue wid thora sa echo effect... DAMNNN IT LUKED AWWESUMMM... BRILLIANT IDEA... UR MINE UR ONLY MINE BAATCUTTER...AWESUMMM... *butterflies* lolaa DAMN ITS DA BEST PART!!! seriously!! BRILLIANT IDEA PUTTING DIS DIALOGUE SONG KAI BEECH MAIN!!! <3<3<3

dn den...DIL DAR DIL DARA... nd kria falls asleep on reys shoulder... awww SUPERCUTEEE!!!

ABEY YR U TUBE KI WRD LIMIT TO LESS!! lolaaa

den wen it goes... JAG JEETA MAIN TUJHSE HARA...DAMNNN PIYUU DANG ITTT... BRILLIANT PUUTING KABADDI SCENE DERE!!! OMGEEE FREAKINGGG AWSOMEEE... I JUST GOT GOOSEBUMPS ND BUTTERFLIES..on da scene wen IT SAYS MAIN TUJHSE HARA...nd rey is SMILING adorably after loosing da kabaddi match to kriaaa and walking away..with dat ADORABLE SMIRK of his even after loosing... DAMN... BEST SELECTION ON DIS LINE!!! JUST LOVEDDD ITT!! <3 DIS IS DA BESTEST ONE! I CANT PICK OUT ONE BEST PART lolaa!

ND STAND BY ME main my all tym FAV love da way u lie ka SCENE!!! AWWWEESUMMM

nd musik par rey moves forward to kiss...nd it blanks out... nd strts with HAYE RAMA ka kria ko pulling back scene... *chills*

nd den pora musik main... u give cut kia hua clipping according to da musik!! MINDBLOWING IDEA... IT JUST MADE DA HAYE RAMA SCENE muchhh muchhh EXCITING wid dis songgg and effects...

nd den continuing da same way wid RTM...DAMMMNNN PIYUUU... ab rtm par mujhe dhum dhum chum da dhum da dhum chuk roop tera da dhum da dhum nai tera ye VM yaad aega!!!

damn at da place where da musik goes dhe dhesare... nd dat rey hholding kria frm behind..scene is repeated..with cut cut!!! DAMNNN LOVEDDD ITTT!!! <3<3<3 den i liked daeffect on which it ends...musik suits it... nd den comes da ADORABLE HUG!! <3 awww SUPER CUTEEE!!!!

nd den dat OH REHBARA... par da clip shakes..lolaa..i like dat effect!!! LOOKS SUPER COOL!!! specially putting it at dis musik nd scene LUKS BRILLIANTTT!!!

den TU MANZIL par DAMNNN CHOLI HAWT SCENE aaahhh <3

den at RATTI BHAR KA JAG SARA... rey tieing her choli kai both scenes wid his eyes closed.AWEESOMEee...

nd den DAMN STAND BY ME PAR kya awesumm scenes dala toune...

first woh HUG..supercuteee..

den LOCKER room wala LUK LUK...DAMNNN... *chills again*

den standd by mee... par DANCE wala...SUPERRR AWEESUMMM

nd beech main dat hand shake...awww AWEESUM SELECTIONNN PIYUUU

ND LAST MAIN... dey r standing nd REY KA WOH SMIRK AGAIN...dammmnnn!!! CUTEE

PHHEWWW hogaya poraa... lolaaa... DAMNNN PIYUUU U R AWESUMMM

DA BEST PART IS ITNEEYYY SAREEYYY EPISODES MAIN SAI U JUST KNW HOW TO PICK DA RIGHT SCENES... WHERE TO EDIT DEM ..HOW TO EDIT DEM BEST... U R SERIOUSLY TALENTEDDD... SERIOUSLY PIYU... <3 HOW MUCH TO USE AIK SCENE ND DEN CHANGE... WHICH PART TO BE USED WHERE... WAT WILL LUK DA BEST!!! AWEESUMMM...*loads ov hugs nd kisses* I LUV U ND U RAOK!!! =) <3 :*

AlexArsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shooo shweeettt... arsha must be really very lucky to have a great fan like you piyu... awsome work there... u rock gal.. 👍🏼👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wao this is just awesome
love it very much
great work👍🏼
Awww it was sooo cute...lovely VM 😊
inshuu thumbnail
aww i luv it to the core and i bet other people lve it as well totally awesome 😊