Amar & Shakti | DON 2 (Page 100) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Enjoyed each nd every second of VM. Superb yaar.
PIYUUU OMG dis is such a AWSUMLY BEAUTIFUL vm๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...sooo LUV it๐Ÿ˜ณ...d song is jus PERFECT for Swaron nd i LUV d way u strtd it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...every scene was jus PERFECT...i really luvd deir dance seq in d rehearsal hall it was really cute nd perfectly matched d song๐Ÿ˜ณ
d whole tym i was watching it i was sooo loost in Swaron๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
gr8 work yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by -Aicha-

EEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Piyu, I love you muchhh!<3 First ReYam and now SwaRon. Thank you so much!!!!<3 

I LOVED this VM. It was perfect. The song, the scenes, and effects, just everythinggg!<3 AHHH love.

Thanks for Pming me :) and YAYYY Rafi's backk :D

yay iam soo happy that swaRon fans are loving it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ awww thank u sooo much!!!glad u like it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

WOOOHOOO RAFI'S BACK MISSED YOU A LOT AND PIYU AWESOME JOB GIRL :)

aww thank u soo much!!!!
*WATCH IN HD*

Ahh had fun while this video... awww viha are damn cuteee n sweet. i think chamak challo suits them very well..hehehe neha is nautanki n vicky is double nuatanki!!! lol... aww i love them!!! hope u guys like it!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSwPJv8tEQ[/YOUTUBE]
DIRECT LINK- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSwPJv8tEQ

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
OMG this wass sooo ViHa !!! ๐Ÿ˜† SUPER cute .. I wanted to go itno the screen and pull Vicky's cheecks and Neha's chhoti ๐Ÿ˜†

Neha indeed is an item and Vicky is the ultimate fan of "items" ๐Ÿคฃ

Hence Perfect jodi, perfect song and perfect music to go with it ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Did u make my day ? Nawww ... u made my ENTIRE weeekend !! ๐Ÿ˜† I just downloaded and

converted this to WMV and Im gonna watch it on my fone all the time ๐Ÿคฃ

I LOVED how that Arabic bellydance type music was going on and yo0u showed Neha dancin in the Reheaarsal  hall and Vicky popping in the basketball court !! It shows how different they are .. one Bollywood item the other pakka ANGREZ !!  And that makes em EVEN more awesome together ... FAB video ! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Piyu LUV dis VM๐Ÿ˜ณ...hehehe watching it again nd again๐Ÿ˜† its soo PERFECT for Viha๐Ÿ˜...nd ur a ROCKSTAR gurlโญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ Fantastic Piyu! That was such a fitting VM and scene selection for ViHa! 
Originally posted by 100littledevils

*WATCH IN HD*

Ahh had fun while this video... awww viha are damn cuteee n sweet. i think chamak challo suits them very well..hehehe neha is nautanki n vicky is double nuatanki!!! lol... aww i love them!!! hope u guys like it!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSwPJv8tEQ[/YOUTUBE]

hey piyu.. saw the VM now.. its awesommmeee... i loved it.. it suits VIHA so well.. nw i like the song even more.. :P shahrukh should give u something fr promoting his song.. ๐Ÿ˜†
AWWW PIYU THAT WAS SOOO CUTE i loooved it yaar especially the part where it was the rehearsal and then vicky in the basketball court loved that part :)